Combo (7 % Rabatt): Burj Khalifa + VR Park + Dubai Frame Tickets
Stunning views of the Dubai skyline from the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Frame, a cup of hot coffee at Burj's The Cafe, and access to the wonderful VR Park - all in the same ticket!
- Use this super-saver combo ticket to visit three of Dubai's crown jewels.
- See stunning views of Dubai's skyline from the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa.
- Follow that up with a hot cup of coffee or a soft drink in the café on the ground floor.
- Get another stunning view of the Dubai Skyline at the Dubai Frame.
- Discover the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is and see the future plans for the city.
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
- Skip the lines outside the VR Park and try seven of its top action-packed experiences.
- Some adventures include battling robots and dragons, virtual hockey, and traveling through time and space.
- Exclusive access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
- Skip-the-line entry to VR Park
- 4 hours of gameplay at the VR Park
- Choose 7 VR games and rides
- Card charges
- Entry to Dubai Frame
- Arcade games at VR Park
- 5 AED for the gaming cards
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Visit the observation deck of the highest structure in the world. Then, top off your experience with a hot cup of coffee. Simply zoom your way to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa in the world's fastest elevator. Once there, take in the amazing panoramic views of the city, the desert, and the ocean outside the floor-to-ceiling glass walls. All this, from a height of 452 meters! You can even step out onto the open-air terrace for better views. Later, head over to The Cafe on the ground level and indulge in a special treat prepared by Executive Chef Jerome Lagarde, who, with his 20 years’ experience in acclaimed Michelin-starred restaurants, assures an experience every bit as memorable as the view!
VR Park Dubai gives you a chance to experience what it would feel like to live in the imaginary worlds we see behind digital screens. The entire park is spread across two floors that hold experiences with genres ranging from adventure to horror, action, etc., and also offers family-friendly experiences. The “Burj Drop,” gives you the feeling of falling along the sides of the Burj Khalifa. Adventure junkies will enjoy the “Dubai Drone” a futuristic sky-driving experience and Dune Bash, an off-roading adventure.
Try out seven of the park’s top experiences with your Super Pass. All you need to do is put on your VR headsets and make use of the props to interact with games! Choose from the following games -
- Dubai Drone
- Dune Bash
- Burj Drop
- VR Rabbids
- VR Mania (choose between Beat Sabre and Sirento)
- Drifters: Drifting Bumping Cars
- VR Sports
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design that perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum that showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis.
Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school. You can spot charming structures all over Dubai including Karama, Bur Dubai, and Umm Hurair which are guaranteed to enrich your experience. Dubai is the oasis of dreams and the crown jewel of the Middle East. Make your stay memorable with a visit to the unforgettable Dubai Frame by booking your tickets with us.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- At Dubai Frame, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory here.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
VR Water Park
- Sun to Thu: 12 noon - 10pm (last entry at 9:30pm)
- Fri to Sat: 12 noon - 12 midnight (last entry at 11:30pm)
Daily: 9am - 9pm.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj Khalifa, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- At VR Park, guests must pay an additional 5 AED at the venue for the gaming card. This is a refundable deposit that must be collected directly from the venue.
- Please note that each attraction at the VR Park is only allowed to be experienced once.
- Pregnant women and people with heart conditions will not be allowed to participate in activities at VR Park.
- The minimum height requirement at VR Park is 110 cm. If your child is shorter than the specified height, it is not advisable to bring them along.
- The minimum age to participate in the RobocomVR experience is 7 years.
- Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry at the Dubai Frame.
At VR Park, make sure to wear clothing that covers you from your shoulders to your knees. Do not wear shorts and always ensure that your knees, chest and shoulders are covered.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the: At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address: Blvd Dubai - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: VR Park.
- Address: The Dubai Mall - Financial Center Rd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dubai Frame.
- Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeelAl Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.