Cutty Sark Entrance Tickets
Discover the wonders of the Cutty Sark, a British Clipper that was widely considered to be one of the fastest sailing ships of its time! Learn more about the ship’s intriguing past on this visit to an award-winning attraction.
- Discover the great ship, the Cutty Sark, and the lives of sailors who once steered her through storms and rough seas.
- You'll be accompanied by an expert guide and even have access to an English audio guide.
- Take the ship’s wheel and learn how to steer the 963-ton Victorian engineering marvel. Climb the main mast and experience wonderful views from the top.
- Walking on the main deck of the ship, soak up some of the most incredible views of the London skyline.
- On certain days, you can meet performers taking on the roles of Captain Woodget, Jock Willis, or Mrs. Ray - all of whom were intimately involved with the ship in some way back in the mid-19th century.
- Entry to the Cutty Sark
- Downloadable interactive English audio guide
- Food or drinks
- Hotel Transfers
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
what to expect
For adults and kids alike, the Cutty Sark has something unique to offer. Give your kids an opportunity to roam around the ship and explore the various exhibits that were painstakingly restored in 2012. On some days, you will see performers playing the parts of the ship’s former crew. You can meet Captain Woodget, the longest-serving master of the Cutty Sark, or Jock Willis, the man behind the glorious ship’s construction. The ship itself is elevated 3 meters above its dry dock, giving visitors an unmatched view of the entire clipper. From the deck, the London skyline is a breathtaking sight.
The Cutty Sark’s cargo hold features blocks of information along with the copper cladding. The letters are bold and easy to read. There are also many fun quizzes engraved onto wooden flip cards, ensuring that your kids have a phenomenal time guessing the answers and learning about the era of sailing ships. The interiors also feature impressively detailed information about medieval sea routes, trade winds, and ship specifications that are presented in a creative fashion. You can also take the wheel and find out what it took to steer the 963-tonne ship. There are many hidden buttons to press and short films to watch in various interesting portions of the vessel, making this a truly informative and entertaining visit.
Please note that multilingual audio guides are no longer available at Cutty Sark. They have been replaced by interactive audio guides that you will be able to download on your phone using the Smartify App. Smartify uses image recognition to identify scanned artworks and provide you with additional information about them. These guides are currently available in English only. Other languages will be added in due course.
know before you go
- Cutty Sark recommends that guests wear a face covering while inside the attraction unless medically exempt. However, it's not mandatory.
- The Cutty Sark Cafe is located on the lower ground deck of the ship.
- There are no cloakroom facilities.
- Buggy parking is available in the dry dock.
- For safety reasons, wheelchair access spaces for Cutty Sark are limited to three visitors at any one time.
- The attraction has wheelchair-accessible restrooms and lifts.
- Some areas of the Main Deck are not wheelchair accessible but virtual access is provided to these spaces.
- Mobility scooters cannot be accommodated onboard.
- A braille guide to Cutty Sark is available to download before a visit.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- The ship is open daily from 10am to 5pm.
- Character performances are held only during weekends and school holidays. If you wish, call ahead to find out which character will be performing on a particular day.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. You can show this on your mobile device along with some valid photo ID before your visit commences.
Cutty Sark, King William Walk, East Greenwich, London SE10 9HT, UK
- Reach the Cutty Sark bus stop using buses on routes 129, 177, 180, 188, 199, or 386.
- Take the Southeastern Line to Greenwich station and then the DLR line to Cutty Sark. The attraction is a 3-minute walk from here.
- You can take an MBNA Thames Clipper from any of the major piers in London (London Bridge, London Eye, or Tower Pier), and reach the Greenwich stop directly.
This ticket is valid only for the date selected at the time of booking.