General Admission Tickets to Cairns Aquarium
Walk through an elaborate aquarium, dedicated to the habitats and species of tropical North Queensland, the only one of its kind!
- Visit Cairns’ newest attraction for all marine lovers, Cairns Aquarium.
- Connect with species of The Wet Tropics, The Gulf of Savannah, and The Great Barrier Reef.
- With over 16,000 animals to admire, this is an undisputed learning experience for all.
- Notice fascinating and deadly animals swim past you, from freshwater fish to crocodiles.
- Walk along the 360-degree Oceanarium, the 20m underwater tunnel, and the mangrove boardwalk.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a scrumptious meal to your experience at Dundee’s restaurant.
- Tuck into the lip-smacking flavors while gazing at the “Under the Pier” saltwater tank with marine creatures.
- Click here for the lunch menu.
- All-day admission into Cairns Aquarium
- Access to all shows, presentations & facilities
- Free WiFi
- Lunch (optional)
- Guided tour
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Meet Marine Friends at Cairns Aquarium
Delve into the exciting underwater world at Cairns Aquarium, a must-visit attraction filled to the brim with fun, adventure, and activities! Ideal for all ages, there is something for everyone at this aquarium. Take a look at the animals that reside in both rainforests and the oceans of Far North Queensland! Follow the journey of a drop of rain as you observe rivers, streams, rainforests, and of course, the Great Barrier Reef and its animals.
Dive into the Reef Ecosystem
Enjoy 10 different ecosystems boasting a variety of flora and fauna spread across 70 habitats. Wave at friendly and ferocious animals, all in the same aquarium environment. Listen to presentations that take place throughout the day, including talks on the Ribbon Reef, the Open Ocean, and Coral Sea Predators. Habitat talks, animal feeding sessions, and a bunch of other fun-fueled activities make your visit to Cairns Aquarium a hit! You don’t want to miss out on visiting one of Queensland’s biggest aquariums, home to over 15,000 aquatic animals.
Optional Upgrade: Lunch at Dundee’s Restaurant
A relaxing 2-course lunch meal awaits you at Dundee’s restaurant in Cairns Aquarium. Should you choose to include this lunch in your experience, you’ll have the luxury of dining in an air-conditioned restaurant while tucking into the delicate flavors of your meal. Sit in front of the restaurant’s 14-meter Under the Pier marine tank!
know before you go
- This experience is stroller and wheelchair accessible. Guests can ask for wheelchairs on arrival.
- Rental lockers are available at a small fee.
- The Cairns Aquarium is easily accessible by car however there is no onsite parking. 3-hour free on-street parking is available close to the attraction.
- Enjoy free WiFi while in the aquarium.
- Click here for the lunch menu.
Daily: 10am - 3pm (last admission at 2pm)
Open Wed to Sat
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Cairns Aquarium
- Address: 5 Florence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
- The Cairns Aquarium is conveniently located in the heart of Cairns, next to Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort and opposite DoubleTree by Hilton
- The closest transit station is Cairns, a 4-minute walk to the aquarium
- Kuranda Scenic Railway line will get you here
- The closest bus stop is Cairns City Bus Station Platform 2, a 1-minute walk to the aquarium
- Buses 110, 110N, 111, 113, and more will get you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout