Blue Lagoon Comfort Admission Ticket
Give in to quality relaxation by slipping into a rich blend of seawater and geothermally heated water at Iceland’s exhilarating Blue Lagoon
- Relax and rejuvenate at Iceland’s Blue Lagoon and become one with mind, body, and soul
- Experience the radiant and mineral-rich powers of geothermal seawater
- Say hello to luminous and ageless skin with a revitalising silica mud pack
- Choose one drink from a range of beverages to quench your thirst without leaving the water
An extraordinary treat for the skin, mind, body, and soul, the milky turquoise waters of Blue Lagoon are meant to soothe and nourish. In this subterranean realm of sizzling heat and immense pressure, freshwater and ocean water merge to form the extraordinary resource that is the Blue Lagoon today! Slip into your swimsuits and unwind in the soothing waters that are just the right temperature. Take in the stunning view from your vantage point and delight yourself in the wonders of this retreat!
These tickets allow you to try Blue Lagoon’s primary elements in the form of a silica mud mask which opens doors to healthy and timeless skin! The mud mask will protect your skin, helping return some of its lost moisture and radiance. You are also allowed a choice of drink from the in-water bar.
- Entrance to Blue Lagoon
- Silica Mud Mask
- 1 drink of your choice
- Additional Gratuities
This experience is free of charge for children between the ages of 2 and 13. One adult can bring along a maximum of two children.
Know Before You Go
1 Jan- 4 June: 8:00 AM- 9:00 PM
5 June- 23 Aug: 7:00 AM- 11:00 PM
24 Aug- 31 Dec: 8:00 AM- 9:00 PM
- Each individual is responsible for their own health and wellbeing while using the Blue Lagoon.
- Swimsuits must be worn in the pools. You can bring your own, or rent them from reception.
- You may spend as much time as you wish to enjoy the water. Your entry ticket is valid for the entire day. However, for your safety and wellbeing, it is vital that you stay hydrated and nourished.
- Salt, minerals, and other elements found in the seawater of the Blue Lagoon can irritate your eyes. Therefore, if you wear contact lenses, we recommend that you remove them before entering the lagoon.
This experience is wheelchair accessible
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at the attraction itself, Blue Lagoon (Álfheimar 74, 104 Reykjavík, Iceland)
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.