Get a panoramic bird's eye view of the iconic highlights of the historical city, Melaka from a 110m high revolving observatory.
- Experience a unique panoramic view of Melaka city from the height of 110 m as you take a ride in Malaysia's first-ever gyro tower.
- From the revolving observatory, watch the major highlights of the city, including St. Paul's Hill, Samudera Museum, and the ship.
- Hop aboard the glass cabins and enjoy scenic views off the ground.
- Fun fact: The Taming Sari is the only revolving tower in Malaysia and it is the tallest gyro tower.
- Entrance to the observatory
- Choose the ticket according to your citizenship
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
What to expect from the Menara Taming Sari Melaka experience?
Hop into the 360-degree revolving glass cabin observatory for the ride. As the ride gains a height of 110m, let your rush rise with it. Watch the scenic site of Melaka from the rapidly evolving city and constructions to busy streets to iconic highlights in one revolution.
The Menara Taming Sari Melaka is Malaysia's first and only gyro observatory. If you visit the attraction in the evening, the exquisite skyline and the city lights offer the best experience.
Among the key highlights that you can spot on your ride are Pulau Melaka, the Maritime Museum, the Independence Memorial building, Samudera Museum, the ship, Flor De La Mar, Melaka River, Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka Straits Mosque, etc.
know before you go
know before you go
- All children below the age of 10 and infants should have adults accompanying them.
- Guests are not allowed to smoke inside the cabin.
- As a safety measure, it is strictly recommended for the guests to not stand up or lean over the ledge in the cabin during the ride.
- Animals are not allowed to accompany the guests during the ride.
- Please note that the experience is closed due to maintenance from 9 to 18 Jan 2023.
Mon to Thu: 10am - 11pm (last admission at 10pm)
Fri to Sun, including public & school holidays 9am - 11pm (last admission at 10pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Menara Taming Sari, Bandar Hilir, Malacca.
- Address: Jln Merdeka, Bandar Hilir, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia.
- Landmark: Next to Plaza Mahkota.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Dataran Pahlawan, Jalan Merdeka. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus 17 to get you there.