KUR-Cow Barnwell Farm Sunset ATV & Wagyu BBQ Dinner
Gear up to ride an ATV bike at one of Australia’s best cattle farms. Explore the land and muster cattle from one paddock to another, ending with a delicious Waygu BBQ dinner for 2 at sunset.
- Experience one of the best Australian cattle farms – the KUR-Cow Barnwell Farm – which is just a 35-min drive from Cairns CBD.
- Originally established in the 1890s, today this is an eco-conscious farm that works to preserve the local environment along with the indigenous community.
- Head over here for the most ideal outdoor adventure against the backdrop of the Kuranda rainforest.
- Adventure-seekers are sure to love the activities in store. Get on a quad ATV bike and explore the vast rolling estate. Try to muster cattle from one paddock to another exactly like an Aussie cowboy – a really challenging yet satisfying experience if you get it done!
- Then enjoy a glass of local wine and the farm’s signature Waygu BBQ platter for two with rice, and seasonal salad and fruits.
- Sit back and take in the beautiful views of the forest, fields, and sunset.
- Admission to KUR-Cow Farm
- ATV bike ride
- Wagyu BBQ dinner for 2 consisting of a premium Waygu BBQ platter (300g of M7 grade thin-slice) served on a charcoal BBQ with seasonal salad and rice with a glass of house wine. Seasonal fruits as dessert.
- Hotel transfers and transportation
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
If you’re looking for a great family outing in an outdoor setting with animals, look no further than an experience at the Kur-Cow Barnwell Farm. Located in Kuranda and just a short 35-min drive from Cairns CBD, this massive expanse of protected land welcomes visitors to get to know what eco-farm life is really all about.
Originally formed in the 1890s, Kur-Cow Farm has been carefully built and restored over the years to become the space it is today. Watch the cattle graze in the open fields and soak up the blue sky or – if the sun is setting – then a beautiful mix of red, orange, and purple. Grab a ride on an ATV quad bike over the spacious grounds and get to know the farm on wheels. You’ll travel over the rolling hills and pastures and see just how the cattle are carefully raised here. Muster the cows from one paddock to another like a real cowboy. A fun activity for those who love challenges!
Finish off your experience with a delicious meal of the farm’s signature Wagyu BBQ platter with rice and a seasonal salad and fruits from the organic garden. Sip on a local glass of wine as you take in the gorgeous sunset views of the farm and the rainforest.
know before you go
Premium Waygu BBQ platter (300g of M7 grade thin-slice) served on a charcoal BBQ with seasonal salad and rice with a glass of house wine. Seasonal fruits as dessert.
- Participants must be aged 6+ to participate in ATV.
- A side-by-side (Buggy) is available for kids under 6 or anyone who can't ride a quad bike but still wants to join the ATV tour.
- The minimum height is 1-meter to participate in ATV.
- A minimum of 2 guests per booking is required for this experience.
- This farm is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- This experience is not recommended for guests with back problems, those who are pregnant, and guests with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Both English and Chinese-speaking staff are available to assist you.
- In case of severe inclement weather, guests will be given the option to reschedule or get refunded.
- Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun: 4pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at KUR-Cow Barnwell Farm.
- Address: 112 Barnwell Rd, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia.
- If you're driving to the attraction, take National Route 1 from Cairns.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.