Tour of Caminito del Rey From Málaga
Brave a walk along the spectacular Caminito del Rey walkway. Enjoy dramatic views and a history lesson 300 meters above sea level.
- Discover the stunning walkway made famous by King Alfonso XIII.
- Be awed by the staggering cliffs and stunning views of Desfiladero de los Gaitanes canyon.
- Look forward to a hassle-free transportation experience with transfers from Málaga.
- Listen closely as an expert guide lets you in on fascinating historical facts.
- Opt for a private tour to enjoy a more personalized experience.
- Transfers from Málaga to Caminito del Rey
- Entry ticket
- Guided tour (English/Spanish)
- Travel insurance
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
A Walk to Remember
In the narrow gorge of Desfiladero de los Gaitanes, you will find a stunning footpath 300 meters above sea level and 100 meters above the Guadalhorce River. This is the Caminito del Rey (King's Litte Road), known as such after King Alfonso XIII walked across the path in 1921. Today, it is flocked by thousands of eager visitors. The imposing footbridge that hugs the steep cliffs of the canyon is a delightful mix of historical significance and natural beauty.
Situated between Álora, Ardales, and Antequera in the famed mountains of Sierra de Huma, Caminito del Rey stands out with its tranquility and beautiful surrounding landscapes. Put on your walking shoes and gear up for an exciting trip that brings you adventure, nature, and history all into one.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note that children under 8 cannot access Caminito del Rey.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
Tue to Sun: 9am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Hotel Vincci Posada del Patio .
- Address: Pasillo de Sta. Isabel, 7 Málaga.
- Landmark: The driver will be in front of Hotel Vincci Posada del Patio.
- Your guide will be .
- The closest bus stop is Pasillo de Santa Isabel. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 2, 17, 20, 30 and many more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is El Perchel. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros L1, L2 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Malaga Center-Alameda. It is a quick 9-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains C1, C2 to get you there.