Zakopane Tour with Hot Bath Pools & Hotel Transfers
- Head out to the quaint city of Zakopane in the famous Tatra mountains.
- Try some regional vodka and highlander cheese at Koscielisko.
- Take an exciting funicular ride up Gubałówka and enjoy panoramic views.
- Stroll the streets of Zakopane, filled to the brim with culture and history.
- Soak in the ever-relaxing treatments at the hot thermal baths.
- This full-day tour includes round-trip hotel transfers for your convenience.
- Expert English-speaking driver & guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers with refreshments onboard
- Visiting Krupówki
- Gubalowka Funicular
- Highlander cheese “oscypek” & regional alcohol tasting
- 2.5 hours ticket for Hot Baths Pools
- Food & drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Tucked away in the heavenly Polish Tatra mountains is the dreamy city of Zakopane. Along your way to this city, you'll pass along multiple landmarks that add to the beauty of your tour. Stop at Koscielisko, where you'll be greeted with some regional vodka and highlander cheese to get you started. Ride an uphill funicular to Gubałówka next, where the Polish and Slovak panoramas are sure to stay with your memory forever. The heart of Zakopane and its most famous street, Krupówki, is a must-visit, where the local culture can be felt and experienced the best. Finally, head out to the hot springs for a pampering treatment like none other. Surrounded by outdoor, indoor pools, water slides, and Jacuzzis, soothe your muscles with the mighty backdrop of the Polish mountains framing you!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Due to road works and high season in Zakopane it can happen that travel times can be longer.
- Free parking, WiFi & cloakroom services are available.
- Food & drinks are available to purchase.
- Try typical highlander cheese and taste regional vodka.
- Duration: 30 Min
- With round-trip tickets for funicular rides.
- Duration: 1 Hr
- Spare time for sightseeing.
- Duration: 2 Hrs
- Relax in Hot Bath Pools
- Duration: 2.5 Hrs
- Tour operates on Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun.
- Duration: ~10 hrs.
4 & 5 Apr, 1 Nov, 24, 25 & 31 Dec.
Children aged 17yrs and below and students aged 18-26yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- This is applicable to any hotel/hostel/accommodation in Krakow.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.