Crocosaurus Cove: Croc Explorer Tickets
Save time, energy, and money on this must-buy 2-in-1 combo ticket that combines two of Darwin's must-try experiences.
- Enjoy this 2-in-1 combo tour that lets you explore two of Darwin's must-try experiences at a go!
- Explore this famous attraction for the entire day, meeting Australia's ferocious and adorable reptiles.
- Feed saltwater crocodiles and hold a baby croc in your hands.
- Watch Barramundi, Archer Fish & Whiprays swim in freshwater aquariums.
- Wave at the adorable turtles at the Turtle Enclosure and hit the reptile house, home to a host of snakes and lizards.
- Enjoy a 24-hour HOHO pass on the Darwin Big Bus, the complete sightseeing experience in Darwin.
- Replete with open-top double-decker buses and commentary on board, you're good to go.
- Both experiences can be used on separate days (within a 30-day period of using the first experience).
- Full-day entry into Crocosaurus Cove Darwin
- 24-hr HOHO bus pass
- Food & drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Darwin Big Bus
A 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off (HOHO) pass on the Darwin Big Bus lets you explore the celebrated scenery, and varying landmarks and attractions of Darwin. Your tour commences once you exchange your voucher with an Explorer driver at any of the stops, and will remain valid for exactly 24 hours. Jump on whenever you please, and get the whole Darwin sightseeing experience on open-top double-decker buses. Informative and engaging commentary on board fills you in on lesser-known facts and intriguing stories about Darwin.
The ultimate urban wildlife experience awaits you in the heart of Mitchell Street, Darwin City: at Crocosaurus Cove. Get up close and personal with Australia's iconic saltwater crocodiles here, as this park boasts the world's largest display of Australian reptiles. Watch them being fed, hold a baby saltwater crocodile, and gasp at the Barramundi, Archer Fish & Whiprays in the 200,000-liter freshwater aquarium. Head upstairs to the Top End Turtle enclosure for a cute interaction with Australia's turtles, and to the reptile house, home to the park's fascinating snakes and lizards. From the world's deadliest predators to some of the world's oldest animals, you'll see it all at Darwin's Crocosaurus Cove!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This ticket is valid for full-day entry.
- Wrist passes can be obtained at the ticket desk if you wish to come and go throughout the day.
- Last entry is 1 hour prior to closing time.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Crocosaurus Cove: 10 AM
- Darwin Big Bus: 1 PM
- Crocosaurus Cove: Daily from 9 AM - 5 PM (subject to change).
- Darwin Big Bus: Operates on Tue, Thur & Sat only.
Children aged 4-15, senior citizens aged 65 and up and families with children enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Crocosaurus Cove.
- Address: 58 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Mitchell St cnr Brigg St, a 2-min walk to the attraction.
- Buses 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14, 21, 22, 25, 28, and more will bring you here.
Each component of the Darwin Attraction Pass can be used within 30 days of your first experience.