Best of Montenegro: Full-Day Trip from Dubrovnik
As you travel along the Adriatic Sea, prepare to be enamored by the timeless and treasured beauty of Montenegro.
- Travel to Montenegro from Dubrovnik in this day tour that will have you soaking up the culture and atmosphere of this unique Balkan country.
- Gaze at the astonishingly beautiful views of the Adriatic Sea.
- Witness the pristine landscape of Zupa Dubrovacka and Konavle Valley in Dubrovnik.
- Explore the best-preserved monuments in the charming Old Town of Kotor.
- Visit the town of Perast – famous for its fishing traditions.
- Optional addition – uncover the myth surrounding the islet of Our Lady of the Rocks.
- Visit Budva and explore or relax in the city.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Meal inclusions
- Boat trip to Our Lady of the Rocks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Delight in the breathtaking beauty of the landscape of Montenegrin in this full-day tour starting from Dubrovnik.
Drive through sites like the Konavle Valley and Zupa Dubrovacka which perfectly encapsulate the old-world charm of Croatia and the natural beauty of the area. As you arrive in Montenegro, you’ll be greeted with picturesque views of the Bay of Kotor. The green-colored Orjen and Lovćen Mountains beautifully complement the blue waters of the bay. Explore the maritime town of Perast. Although it is a lesser-known town in Montenegro, its idyllic setting and laid-back vibe make it totally worthwhile to visit. Just a boat ride away – an optional addition to your tour – from the coast of Perast, you’ll find the stunning islet of Our Lady of the Rocks. Do not give it a miss as the artificial island and its accompanying church have long enamored tourists with its mystical aura.
Take a leisurely stroll through one of the best-preserved medieval towns in Montenegro – the Old Town of Kotor. Here, you can marvel at monuments like the Pima Palace, Cathedral of Saint Tryphon, and St. John’s Fortress. Learn about its history from your tour guide. End your day trip on a high note by hitting the sandy beaches of Budva, a popular tourist destination that has earned the nickname ‘Montenegrin Miami.’
know before you go
This ticket has two variants you can choose from:
- Group Tour
- Small-Group Tour
- Please ensure that you carry a valid passport or EU ID for this trip.
- It’s recommended that you bring something to eat for breakfast considering the summer jams in Croatia and border crossing procedures.
- According to the itinerary, the arrival time back in Dubrovnik is around 7 pm. Taking into consideration summer jams in Croatia and border crossing procedures, the planned arrival time can be affected – especially for tours in Montenegro.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear. Carry a bottle of water as a lot of ground is covered.
- Photography is allowed.
1 April to 31 Oct
- Daily: 8am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- Ensure that you carry a valid passport or EU ID for this trip.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before your scheduled tour to avoid any delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- If you’re heading directly to the meeting point, meet your guide at: Pile Gate.
- Address: Ul. Vrata od Pila, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- The closest bus stop is the Dubrovnik Main Bus Station, a 1-min walk to the meeting point. Multiple bus lines that travel to Pile (Old Town) will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.