Dreamworld and WhiteWater World Gold Coast 1- Day Ticket
Spend an exciting day out with friends or family in Dreamworld, the biggest theme park in Australia.
- Float in the Cave of Waves or slide down the Hydrocoaster in Whitewater World
- Explore the Thrill Rides zone and brace yourself for the Giant Drop and Tailspin rides
- Feed and interact with tiger cubs at the Tiger Island and watch them perform thrilling stunts
- Watch entertaining live shows where stuffed toys and mascots perform entertaining acts
- Witness over 500 native wildlife in the Dreamworld Corroboree
- Click a photo with a koala as a memorable keepsake from Australia
- Admission to Dreamworld
- Admission to WhiteWater World
- Photo with Koala (optional)
- Food and beverages
Children aged between 3 and 13 enjoy reduced ticket prices. Children aged between 0 to 2 get free entry
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- Entry Ticket
- Entry Ticket + Koala Photo
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Dreamworld is the perfect day out destination for children and adults alike. Go on bone-chilling Thrill Rides like Giant Drop, Tail Spin and Buzzsaw. Soak up some fun in the Whitewater world and enjoy groovy water rides. Come face to face with the predator of the jungle at the Tiger Island. Feed and interact with tiger cubs and watch tigers perform unbelievable stunts.
Don’t miss out on the entertaining acts performed by the Dreamworld mascots, Madagascar Characters and the Wiggles crew at the live shows. Click a selfie with a koala and witness over 500 native animals in the Dreamworld Corroboree. Dig into local Aussie delicacies at the restaurants and food joints located inside the park and spend a wonderful day out at Dreamworld.
Know Before You Go
Dreamworld: Daily 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
WhiteWater World: Weekdays from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM, weekends from 10:00 AM -5:00 PM
- Children aged between 0 to 10yrs must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder aged 16+
- Children aged between 11yrs to 12yrs must be accompanied by a ticket holder aged 13+
- The availability of rides, shows, and other attractions is subject to change depending on maintenance activities and other unavoidable circumstances.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of admission.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket redemption point
- Your redemption point is at the attraction itself, Dreamworld (Dreamworld Pkwy, Coomera QLD 4209, Australia)
- Redeem your e-voucher at the entrance counter
- You can take a bus from Helensvale stop D to Dreamworld
- You can also take a tram to Helensvale station and then take a bus to Dreamland from Helensvale Stop C
This voucher is valid until the end of 2020