Grand Canyon West Rim including Skywalk Tour
Enjoy a day trip to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, experiencing one-of-a-kind views from the epic Grand Canyon Skywalk.
- On this day trip from Las Vegas, head to the Grand Canyon – one of the 7 natural Wonders of the World – and take in breathtaking views from Eagle Point.
- Walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk – a horseshoe-shaped glass walkway that sits 4000-feet above the canyon floor and allows you to see the West Rim of the canyon like never before.
- You’ll visit the Indigenous American village of the Hualapai tribe, taking a look at their handmade arts and crafts in case you’d like to take something back.
- After Eagle point comes Guano Point where more stunning views are in store for you. Take in the views or hike around the area.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English tour guide
- Entrance to Grand Canyon West Rim Hualapai Nation reserve
- Admission ticket to Skywalk
- Lunch at Skywalk Cafe
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
You’ll leave Las Vegas heading west past Lake Meade and the Hoover Dam en-route to one of the 7 natural Wonders of the World - The Grand Canyon. Hop aboard a native Hualapai transport shuttle which will take you to the first viewpoint called Eagle Point. Here you’ll find the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk – a horseshoe-shaped glass walkway that sits 4000-feet above the canyon floor. Boasting stunning views of the West Rim of the canyon, the unique design of this bridge will leave you feeling weightless as you feel like you’re floating with a 360-degree view.
You’ll get to visit the small Indigenous American village of the Hualapai tribe and enjoy a delicious lunch in the air-conditioned Skywalk Cafe. After Eagle point, your tour will continue up to Guano Point where there are magnificent views. Its unique topography has made this spot a favorite Hollywood movie shoot location for decades. Spend your time taking in the views or going on a hike on one of the many trails in the area. One such trail leads to the remnants of a historic tram site that used to ferry miners 8,800-feet across the chasm to the bat guano mines – which gave this area its name.
Coming back from Guano Point, visit the native Hualapai market to buy their handmade arts and crafts. You can also grab a bite to eat at Guano Point Cafe – an outdoor restaurant with fantastic views.
know before you go
know before you go
- Wear light clothing, suitable for outdoors, and walking shoes.
- Wear sunscreen and a sunhat, and carry a bottle of water.
- Wed & Sun: 6:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Luxor Hotel .
- Address: 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, United States
- Landmark: It’s the hotel lobby’s lower level and desk north entrance
- The Luxor Tram station is a 2-min walk from the meeting point.
- You can use this route if you’re coming from Excalibur or Mandalay Bay.
- The express tram runs daily from 9am - 10:30pm and trains leave every 3-7 minutes. The all-stops tram runs from 11am - 10:30pm.
- Take a taxi or Uber to the meeting point with the address provided.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.