Girona: Arab Baths Tour
When in Girona, take some time out for some recuperating- and what better place to do so than at the Arab Baths of Girona!
- A guided visit to the Arab Baths of Girona awaits you!
- Inspired by the North African hot springs, these baths are designed particularly for rejuvenation.
- Learn about the history and Romanesque architecture of the Arab baths from your expert tour guide.
- Enjoy a steamy bath (Arab-style) and feel your cares slowly melt away.
- Take a walk through the beautiful gardens surrounding the Cathedral of Girona afterward.
- Tuck into the history of Girona as you catch sight of its surrounding landmarks.
- This guided tour is available to book in English, Spanish, and French.
- Entry into the Arab Baths
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
When in Girona, do not leave without experiencing a quintessential activity here, the Arab Baths. Inspired by the North African hot springs, the Girona Arab Baths are both exciting and relaxing at the same time. Meet your guide in front of the cathedral and walk towards the baths together. You'll find the building very similar to that of some Roman baths. Comprised of 5 rooms, you'll even get some information about their construction and architectural features from your guide. After your relaxing bath, take a stroll through the serene gardens surrounding the Cathedral of Girona. You'll even catch sight of the Monastery of St Pere de Galligants and learn a little more about the history of Girona on this guided tour.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- This tour is not suitable for guests with mobility impairments.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear for this tour.
Children aged 8-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at the staircase in front of the Cathedral of Girona.
- Address: Plaça de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is c. Calderers, a 5-min walk to the cathedral.
- Bus line L12 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.