Athens Original Vegan Tour
A special walking tour through alternative and bohemian districts in Athens lets you sample the city's favorite foods, with a special vegan twist!
- This food tour will have you falling in love with the delicious vegan cuisine of Athens.
- Walk through the hotspots of Athens with a local food expert, sampling your way through.
- Taste Greek classics with a vegan twist in some of the city's most beloved vegan spots.
- Take to alternative and bohemian districts, an off-beaten path, on this guided tour.
- Sample vegan traditional pies, street snacks, nuts, olive oil, and more.
- Local food expert
- All tastings mentioned
- Small tour group
- Hand sanitizers & face masks
- Hotel transfers
- Personal expenses
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Meet your guide and tour group at one of Athen's most popular central areas. Your walking tour begins with a kick of freshly-squeezed juice before heading to one of Athens’ alternative neighborhoods. Here you'll visit one of the most beloved vegan places in the city. Specializing in vegan versions of traditional Greek pie, you'll have quite the culinary treat. You'll then sample famous street snacks, taste selections of nuts, and get a drizzle of olive oil on whatever you please (it won't be an Athens food tour without some good ol' olive oil, would it?) Learn what separates olive oil from extra virgin olive oil and how to recognize high-quality olive oil with a glance. Your tour ends at a popular restaurant known for its salads, where a delicious lunch awaits!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. It is, however, stroller/pram accessible.
- Service animals may accompany you.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Pandrossou 66, Athina 105 55, Greece.
- This is next to Hadrian's Library.
- It is also right across the street from the Monastiraki subway station.
- The closest subway station is Monastiraki subway station, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Subway services M1 & M3 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.