Salzburg: Berchtesgaden Salt Mines Tour and Underground Boat Ride
Discover a hidden world of natural wonder on the Salzburg tour of Berchtesgaden Salt Mines and Underground Boat Ride.
- Explore the salt mines of Berchtesgaden and find out how salt is produced.
- Enjoy a ride down a slide deep inside the salt mine.
- Cruise along the waters of a subterranean lake on a raft.
- Spend some time exploring Berchtesgaden at the end of your tour.
- Entry to the salt mine
- Transport to the salt mine and back
- Underground boat ride
- Visit the town of Berchtesgaden
- Expert tour guide
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Begin your journey from Salzburg to the salt mines of Berchtesgaden along with an expert tour guide. You’ll discover some spectacular views as you look out your window and make your way up the mountain. Once you get to the top, you’ll be given overalls to wear on top of your clothes before entering the salt mines. Sit back and relax aboard the mine railway as you make your way into the shafts.
While exploring the mines, your guide will tell you all about the fascinating history of Alpine salt-mining and the significance of the area. Listen and observe closely as you cruise through a maze of branching tunnels.
Once you’re in the heart of the salt mine, you’ll reach a slide that goes deep down into the ground - an adventurous treat for the young and old! Make your way down the slide to a raft waiting to take you on a thrilling boat ride. Hold on to your boat and let your senses have a unique experience as you float through the dark on the underground boat ride.
The last part of your tour includes a walk around the scintillating town of Berchtesgaden and its spectacular sights and sounds.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 8:30am and 1:45pm
- This tour is not accessible to people with reduced mobility and pregnant women.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
Children aged 4-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at: Ticket Office Salzburg Sightseeing Tours.
- Address: Mirabellplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg, Austria.
- The nearest bus stop is Salzburg Mirabellplatz, which is just opposite the meeting point.
- Bus 21, Bus 22, O-Bus 2 and O-Bus 4 will bring you here.
- Get out at the Salzburg Main Station, which is within a 15-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Lines BRB RE5, D and EC will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.