Grand Helicopter Tour - 30 minutes
Witness all of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks, including the Burj Khalifa and Ain Dubai, on this exceptional helicopter tour of the city!
- Experience the grandeur of Dubai from a unique aerial vantage point.
- Fly over popular landmarks such as the Emirates Mall, Jumeirah Lakes, and Emirates Hills.
- See several famous hotels and resorts such as the Burj Al Arab and Atlantis Hotel.
- Witness the city’s engineering marvels such as the Dubai Frame, Burj Khalifa, and Dubai Creek.
- Get glimpses of Blue Waters Island and Ain Dubai, the largest Ferris wheel in the world.
- Book a private tour and enjoy the whole experience with only your friends and family.
- 30-minute helicopter ride
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Your helicopter tour of Dubai will begin at the helipad of the Police Academy. After a short safety briefing, the helicopter will take off and head towards the Emirates Mall. Witness the exquisite Jumeirah Lakes and the Emirates hills as your pilot continues on the same heading. At this point, the helicopter will swerve in the direction of Marina and Blue Waters Island. Catch unparalleled views of Ain Dubai (the world’s largest Ferris wheel) and Caesers Bluewaters Dubai as you pass over the artificial island.
Whizz past an array of opulent hotels and resorts such as the 7-star Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, and Atlantis Hotel. As you swoop past the World Islands and towards the Jumeirah shoreline, admire the Bvlgari Resort and the imposing Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made structure in the world. The Dubai Frame, which is visible as you hover over the Port Rashid area, is also a truly magnificent sight. To end the tour, the helicopter will fly over the brilliantly engineered Dubai Creek, a man-made waterway intended to boost trade in the region.
know before you go
These are the available time slots for the tour:
- 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Duration: 30 minutes
Alternatively, you could book a private tour.
- It is compulsory to carry your original passport/valid identification for this tour.
- Please arrive at least 1 hour before your tour is slated to begin.
- Since the temperatures can get quite high, especially in summer, comfortable clothes are recommended.
- A single helicopter can carry a maximum of 5 individuals.
- Timings are indicative, actual flight timings are subject to availability and weather conditions.
- If the maximum weight of all passengers exceeds 450 kgs, it is likely that you will be split up into separate groups for safety reasons.
- Due to security concerns, high-resolution camcorders or cameras with a telephoto lens greater than 400mm not permitted.
- Children under the age of 2 will not be permitted to board the helicopter.
- All passengers must strictly adhere to precautionary measures such as protective masks and general social distancing of 1.5m while on the tour.
- Temperature checks will be conducted at the Heliport Entrance to ensure that no passenger is potentially suffering from COVID-19.
- Gloves will be provided to passengers prior to helicopter boarding.
- The flight might be canceled if passengers display symptoms of COVID-19.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 1 hour before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at HeliDubai.
- Address: Dubai Police Academy - Al SufouhAl Sufouh 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.