Basilica of Santa Croce Self Guided Audio Tour - No Entrance Ticket
Acquaint yourself with the glorious history of the Basilica of Santa Croce in all its fascinating aspects on a self-guided tour.
- Customize this experience to your liking with the help of the self-guided audio tour.
- Appreciate the Gothic and Renaissance-inspired architecture of the Basilica.
- Be awestruck by the visually stunning interiors including Cappella Maggiore and the Left Chapel.
- Browse through the growing collection of artworks accumulated over eight centuries.
- Pay your respects to the legendary Italians like Galileo, Machiavelli, and more who were laid to rest here.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Mobile Device
- Entry to Basilica of Santa Croce
- Public transportation tickets
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
Tourists have long been drawn to the Santa Croce Basilica due to its unique intersection between faith, art, and history. A prominent church in all of Florence, it is also the world’s largest Franciscan church. Among its 16 chapels, the Pazzi Chapel by Filippo Brunelleschi is certainly a tourist favorite.
Santa Croce has amassed an impressive collection of statues, paintings, and frescoes by the most talented Italian artists starting from the 13th century. Furthermore, it has housed monumental tombs of the Florentine elite thus, cementing its position as a highly sought-after landmark in Florence. All in all, this remarkable venue offers something for everyone - from religious devouts, art lovers, to history buffs. And with your own multilingual audio guide, you can start exploring this glorious structure at your own pace, right from the moment you step in.
know before you go
- The entrance ticket to the basilica is not included and needs to be purchased separately.
- Suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
Audio Guide Languages
The audio guide is available in - English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Chinese.
- Cappella Maggiore
- The Bell Tower & Facade
- The Aisle
- The Left Chapel
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, and Sat: 9:30am to 5:30pm, last admission at 5pm.
- Sun and holidays of obligation: 1pm to 5:30pm, last admission at 5pm.
- Closed on Tue.
New Year (1 Jan), Easter, Feast of Saint Anthony of Padua (13 Jun), Feast of Saint Francis of Assisi (4 Oct), Christmas (25 Dec), and Saint Stephen (26 Dec).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Basilica of Santa Croce.
- Address: Piazza di Santa Croce, 16, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Serristori Demidoff, a 6-minute walk from the attraction.
- Board bus C4 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.