Skyline Luge Sentosa - Priority Express Pass
Enjoy dedicated priority access to one of Singapore's adrenaline-fueled activities, suitable for children and adults alike!
- Beat ticketing queues and head right into the attraction with this exclusive priority access pass.
- Enjoy this truly thrilling experience that was invented in Rotorua, New Zealand, in its only Asian incarnation in Sentosa.
- Half go-kart, half toboggan ride, this unique slide ride will have you zipping down a purpose-built track with the thrill of gravity.
- Enjoy zipping down this 2.6-kilometer track in state-of-the-art luges with your friends and family.
- Get a chance to hop on the 4-seater Skyride and marvel at the bird's eye views of the entire city’s skyline, Sentosa Island, and even the South China Sea!
- Priority access into the attraction.
- 2/3/4 rounds on the Luge.
- 2/3/4 rounds on the Skyride.
- Ride the Luge and Skyride during the day.
- Night Luge and Skyride by night with Wings of Fire fireworks.
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
what to expect
A Fun-filled Experience
Thanks to your priority access pass, you don't have to while your time away, waiting in line outside the attraction. That's right, you can walk right in and begin experiencing the exciting outdoor activities that Singapore has to offer, right away!
Hop on this mix of go-kart and toboggan sled that works on the basis of gravity. Race down the purpose-built track where you can control your descent by using the handlebars, accelerator or brakes. You can also hop on the open-cabin Skyline for a ride to the top of the tracks, from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city Skyline and beyond. You can choose to ride Skyline at night, which promises to be a romantic experience as the city lights are spread out under your feet!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Luge & Skyride Express - 2 Rounds
- Luge & Skyride Express - 3 Rounds
- Luge & Skyride Express - 4 Rounds
- Thur- Mon: 11:00 AM- 7:30 PM (last ride at 7:00 PM)
- Fri & Sat: 11:00 AM- 9:30 PM (last ride at 9:00 PM)
- Closed on Tue & Wed
Skyline Luge Sentosa is located between Imbiah Lookout and Siloso Beach, right at the heart of Sentosa Island. These are also the two entrances to Skyline Luge Sentosa, and you can choose the one that is most convenient to you.
- You can get to the Imbiah Lookout entrance by bus, monorail, cable car or car, as this entrance has parking.
- You can get to the Siloso Beach entrance by bus, monorail, tram or car, as this entrance has parking.
- You will receive an email with your Skyline Luge Sentosa voucher shortly. You need not take a print out.
- Please download and display the voucher on your mobile device at the redemption counter to redeem your tickets.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is - Skyline Luge Ticketing Counter at Imbiah Lookout or Sentosa Beach Walk.
- The Ticketing counter is right opposite ‘SF Healthy Juice’ on Imbiah road.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Skyline Luge, Imbiah Road.
It is possible that the counter is temporarily closed. Thankfully, there are other available Kiosks in 5 other locations that allow self-redemption by clients!
1. Sentosa Station (VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3)
2. Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
3. Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
4. Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
5. Faber Peak Ticketing Kiosk
These tickets are valid for the date and timeslot selected at the time of booking
avaliações e comentários
- Please note that the Skyline Luge will be closing early on the 2nd of November. The last ride will be at 4:45 PM and will close at 5 PM.