Bangkok Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Half-day Tour with Optional Wat Pho + Street food tasting
Discover the Grand Palace and Wat Pho Temple, two of Bangkok’s most sought-after sights on this half-day tour through the city of angels. Marvel at the intricacy and luxury of the Grand Palace, and the tranquility of the Wat Pho Temple. Choose to include market food-tasting to your experience and get a taste of the Thai culture.
- Start the tour at the Grand Palace complex that was once the home of the Thai King. Gaze at the beautiful architecture and the intricate details of the complex.
- Visit the Temple of the Emerald Buddha that dates back to the 14th century.
- Next stop on the itinerary is the Wat Pho Temple, Bangkok’s oldest and largest temple complex today. Known for the famous reclining Budhha image, the Wat Pho Temple is a prominent landmark in Bangkok.
- Choose to indulge in a street food-tasting endeavour and get to know the local culture in the best way possible.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Grand Palace and Wat Pho entrance fees
política de cancelamento
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
Bangkok’s Grand Palace
The Grand Palace complex is where your tour commences. Once serving as the home of the Thai King and the Royal Court, the Grand Palace continues to astonish visitors from all around the globe with its stunning architecture and meticulous attention to detail.
Wat Phra Kaew (the Temple of the Emerald Buddha)
Regarded as one of the most important Buddhist temples in Thailand, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha is a must-see when in Bangkok. Located within the grounds of the Grand Palace (a historic centre of Bangkok), it enshrines the Emerald Buddha (Phra Kaew Morakot). The idyllic image of Buddha carved from a single block of jade is highly revered for good reason.
The Wat Pho Temple (Optional)
After an intriguing “tuk-tuk” transfer, you will arrive at the Wat Pho Temple, Bangkok’s oldest and largest temple complex of all. Housing the massive 46-meter long and 15-meter high reclining Buddha image, it’s no surprise that the Wat Pho is a famed landmark in Bangkok. But Wat Pho is not just about the famous resident statue. Various kings built “pagodas” (a tiered tower), hosting their own Buddha images in the monastic complex.
Market food-tasting (Optional)
End your trip on an adventurous note by choosing the ticket option with market food-tasting! You will sample the wares the local street stalls after your visit to the flower markets. Notice the local houses lined along the canal and take a peek at their intriguing ways of living. When you arrive at the market, be mesmerized by the stunning array of merchants and local vendors selling their products on their boats. Indulge in tasting the local food, such as Pad Thai or Kwaytiew, Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork) or a snack like Kanom Buang.
You may choose between the three ticket options to better suit your liking:
- Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha
- Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha with Wat PO
- Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha with Wat PO + Street food tasting
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note that there are two available timings for this tour: 9 AM and 1:30 PM.
- The ticket option of Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha ends at 11 AM and 3:30 PM respectively, with a tour duration of 2 hours.
- The other two ticket options end at 12 PM and 4:30 PM respectively, with tour durations of 3 hours.
- The meeting point for both time slots remains the same.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the mobile voucher with a valid photo ID to your tour guide while boarding.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
You must meet your guide at Tha Maharaj, in front of the Starbucks Coffee shop inside the mall.
You can catch the ferry to the Maharaj ferry terminal. Alternatively, you can catch buses no. 32, 53 or 91 to the Tha Maharaj bus stop. The mall is a short walk from both of these stops.
This ticket is valid for the date and time chosen at checkout.