National Aquarium Abu Dhabi Entry Tickets
Visit the largest aquarium in the Middle East and explore 10 thematic zones with exhibits highlighting the fascinating life of marine animals.
- Visit the largest aquarium in the Middle East, the National Aquarium of Abu Dhabi.
- Come across rare and exotic aquatic species as you explore its 10 themed zones.
- Witness thriving marine life as you stroll through the longest underwater tunnel.
- With over 60 educational exhibitions aimed at conservation, the learning never stops here!
- Upgrade to the All Access Ticket to enjoy a Glass Bridge Walk, a Behind the Scenes Tour, and a Glass Bottom Boat Tour.
- Entry to the National Aquarium Abu Dhabi
- Access to 10 aquatic zones
- Optional upgrade to All Access Ticket (Glass Bridge Walk, Glass Bottom Boat Tour, Behind the Scenes Tour)
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
what to expect
What is the National Aquarium Abu Dhabi?
As a part of the Al Qana project on Khor Al Maqta, the National Aquarium is the largest in the Middle East, sprawling across 7,000 square meters. It fosters a deep appreciation of creatures, corals, and plants that make up the mysterious underwater world while ensuring that habitats and ecosystems are protected for generations to come.
Why visit the National Aquarium Abu Dhabi?
In addition to being designed on an epic scale, the National Aquarium is also home to over 35,000 aquatic animals from 300 plus species of fish, birds, amphibians, arachnids, and reptiles. The National Aquarium is part of the overall vision of Al Qana which reflects Abu Dhabi’s Vision 2030. From viewing to interactivity and entertainment, the National Aquarium ensures visitors have a thoroughly engaging and enlightening experience.
National Aquarium Abu Dhabi: Its 10 Themed Zones
The aquarium is made up of 10 themed zones, each offering a unique chance to discover not just rare and exotic species, but also the existence of numerous ecosystems. Visitors get to view and experience the magnitude and raw beauty of marine life with creatures sourced from the Arabian Gulf and the Red Sea to the Amazon, the Pacific, the Mediterranean, and the frozen waters of the Arctic.
National Aquarium Abu Dhabi: Conservation & Education
All marine animals in the National Aquarium are responsibly and ethically sourced from around the world. The aquarium features the largest ever underwater tunnel, making the visitor experience all the more exciting and inclusive. As part of its conservation efforts, the aquarium will also feature a department dedicated entirely to education. This department will undertake a variety of entertaining shows, 60 educational exhibitions, interactive and live-feeding sessions.
Interesting Facts about the National Aquarium
- As an eco-conscious facility, all aquatic creatures for the aquarium will only be acquired through ethical means.
- A highly qualified and dedicated team of 80 marine specialists will take care of all species, ensuring their well-being.
- The aquarium is designed by Okyanus which is highly respected for its remarkable aquarium designs.
- The aquarium is expected to host over one million visitors per year.
- The aquarium is also expected to cater to 50,000 students per year with its children’s education programs.
know before you go
- Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 and above.
- Entry is free for guests with a disability pass.
All Access Ticket
- Kids must be above 1 year old to participate in the activity.
- Not applicable for people of determination.
- Not applicable for pregnant guests.
- Guests must be able to ascend and descend stairs to access the boat area.
- Participants must be able to wear a life jacket during the activity.
Daily: 10am to 10pm
Ramadan Operating Hours
Apr 2 to May 1 - 10am to 12 midnight
Things to Do Near National Aquarium Abu Dhabi
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Visit the impressive Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one the world’s largest mosques. Incorporating architectural styles from different Muslim civilizations, this religious establishment will showcase and celebrate cultural diversity while featuring 82 domes, over 1,000 columns, 24-carat-gold gilded chandeliers, and the world's largest hand-knotted carpet.
Al Maqta Fort
This 200-year-old monument showcases the rich culture and heritage of the UAE. Formerly used for defense against the attacks of bandits, this majestic landmark is now the reminder of a glorious past.
Qaryat Al Beri Souk
Discover traditional Arabian architecture with a Venetian twist in the vibrant souk of Qaryat Al Beri. Go shopping for antiques, carpets, jewelry, homegrown stuff, and more.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
The largest indoor amusement park in the world, Abu Dhabi’s Ferrari World is its pride – celebrating one of the best and most famous names in motorsport history. Over here, you will get a first-hand experience of Ferrari’s charm with high-speed joyrides, authentic merchandise, daily events, and delicious food.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Al Qana - Rabdan - Al Maqta' - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest bus stop is Khaleej Al Arabi St / Bus Interchange. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #21, #22, #101, and more to get you there.
- It takes less than 30 minutes to reach Al Qana from Downtown Abu Dhabi. If you’re coming by bus, take route #56 which passes through the Al Maqta region.
- Tickets sent are valid till Dec 27th 2022.
avaliações e comentários
Abu Dhabi National Aquarium Tickets: FAQs
Q: What is the Abu Dhabi National Aquarium?
A: Abu Dhabi brings to you, the largest aquarium in the Middle East, the National Aquarium of Abu Dhabi.
Q: Where is National Aquarium Abu Dhabi located?
A: The National Aquarium will form a part of the Al Qana entertainment complex which is situated along Khor Al Maqta in Abu Dhabi.
Q: Can I purchase same-day tickets to National Aquarium Abu Dhabi?
A: Same-day tickets to National Aquarium Abu Dhabi will be available to purchase once the attraction is open.
Q: What are the experiences offered by National Aquarium Abu Dhabi?
A: In addition to featuring over 35,000 marine animals, the aquarium will also include the country’s longest underwater tunnel, ten different zones, interactive sessions, educational exhibitions, and live shows which will shed light on the species.
Q: Can the National Aquarium Abu Dhabi be reached by public transport?
A: Yes, the National Aquarium Abu Dhabi is well connected and can be easily reached from Downtown Abu Dhabi in under 30 minutes by bus.
Q: Who is in charge of the Al Qana project?
A: The mega project is initiated by the Abu Dhabi Municipality in collaboration with Al Barakah International Investments.
Q: What are other things to do near National Aquarium Abu Dhabi?
A: Some of the top attractions visitors can visit close to the National Aquarium are: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Al Maqta Fort, Al Maqta Tower, Louvre Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and Emirates Palace.