Semi-Private Guided Tour (Up to 8) to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Enjoy a semi-private tour of the wonders of the Vatican - the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Learn all about the culture, architecture, and history of the iconic structures in an intimate tour experience.
- Visit the famous Vatican Museums and admire the frescoes at the Sistine Chapel with a licensed tour guide.
- Get an insight into the world-famous wonder residing within the museum during the 3-hour semi-private tour.
- Enjoy exploring the chapel with your small group and learn rare-known secrets from your multilingual guide.
- Explore famous works of art from Raphael and Michelangelo and get direct access to the Pinacoteca art gallery.
- Priority entrance
- Expert tour guide (English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian)
- Radios and earpieces
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Enjoy a 3-hour semi-private tour of the most important museum in the world - the Vatican Museums. Indulge yourself in the world of art and witness the famous masterpieces in the hallway and the Pinacoteca art gallery with a fast access entry with your tour guide.
Millions of people come to visit the Vatican City every year purely to see the artworks of a few famous artists like those of Leonardo Da Vinci, Rafael, Titian, Giorgio Vasari, and many others. Take a ride through the events of the past and plunge into a never-seen-before journey of the Vatican. Apart from the paintings, geographic maps, and sculptures, you get to witness the pearl of the Vatican – the Sistine Chapel. Get lost in its interiors and the frescoes are sure to take your breath away.
You will experience all this with the help of a semi-private tour guide who will tell you all about these iconic attractions and will help you have a cozy experience throughout your small group tour.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Information
- All guests need to bring and wear only an FFP2 mask. This is the only acceptable mask at the venue.
- To gain entrance, guests MUST have a reinforced Covid Pass (proof of last vaccination being within 6 months (or recovery) OR in the event that a guest doesn't have a full vaccination/the last dose had passed 6 months, they'll need to show a negative covid test taken within 48 hours (PCR can be done at any local pharmacy).
- This experience can accommodate a maximum of 8 people in 1 group.
- Ensure your shoulders and knees are covered as it is not allowed to wear short/sleeveless clothing in the Vatican City.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times.
- It takes 3 hours to explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with a tour guide.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is allowed at the venue.
- Mon to Sat: 12pm & 3:30pm
- Closed on Sun
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at CheckandGo Tours.
- Address: Via Sebastiano Veniero, 21, 00192 Roma RM, Italy.
- Landmark: opposite Hotel Museum Rome.
- The closest bus stop is V.Le Vaticano/Musei Vaticani. It is a quick 1 minutes walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #49 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Cipro. It is a quick 7 minutes walk to the attraction.
- Board metros MEA to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.