Combo: Tower of London + Shard Entry Tickets
Use this convenient combo ticket to visit the symbol of royalty in early European history, and to enjoy a splendid view of the city from the Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe.
- Visit both the Tower of London and The Shard using a single combo ticket.
- Marvel at the seat of British power when you visit the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Admire the glorious Crown Jewels, a collection that includes British coronation regalia, over 23,578 precious gems, along with other rare diamonds such as the blue Stuart Sapphire, the Cullinan I, and the Koh-i- Noor.
- Admire London from the 72nd floor of the highest building in Western Europe, The Shard.
- Learn interesting facts about London's history by visiting visual and interactive exhibitions.
- Spot popular points of interest such as the Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Tower of London Entry Ticket
- Entry into all public areas of the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels exhibit, the White Tower, the Bloody Tower, and the Torture at the Tower exhibition
- Access to the children's activity trails and live historical re-enactments
- Free WiFi access
- The Shard Entry Ticket
- Glass of champagne at The Shard
- Transfers from and to the hotel
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Tower of London
Visit the primary seat and center of the British Monarchy. As the primary residence of royalty and setting for key events in the early history of Europe, a tour to the Tower of London is an experience filled with wonder, mystery, beauty, and even a little horror. Once you enter, you are allowed to explore the castle grounds independently for however long you wish until closing time. You will be able to experience and explore all the parts of the castle. This includes the White Tower, the first part of the Castle built by William the Conqueror, which houses displays from the Royal Armouries’ collection today.
Finally, the tour also includes the opportunity to see the Crown Jewels, a display of the wealth and splendor of the British Crown. Apart from these experiences, you will get to see live historical re-enactments, and other exhibitions like 'Coins & Kings' and 'Line of Kings'.
With its 310 meters, the Shard is the highest observation bridge in London. The view from here is breathtaking. You can watch the city, the Thames, and the sun setting over the city if you decide to visit at nightfall. Your tickets give you access to levels 68, 69, and 72. Once you enter, you will have to take the elevator to the 68th level. The elevator covers 6 meters in one second, so it will take about one minute to reach the level. During the ascent, you will see breathtaking views of the city of London. You can walk inside floors 68 and 69 and visit the outdoor bridge on level 72.
With no time limit, you will have the freedom to explore the floor for as long as you want. Once you arrive on the bridge, you can look out over the city of London. Have fun spotting the London Eye, Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and 20 Fenchurch Street (Walkie Talkie) from above. You can also use digital telescopes with touchscreens to zoom in on these attractions. At level 72 you can also buy a glass of champagne to enjoy the performances that take place every day at the attraction.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Tower of London
From 1 July - 11 July
Daily: 9 AM - 5 PM
Last admission: 3:30 PM (3 PM slot), buildings within the Tower close at 4:30 PM
Tower closed 12 and 13 July.
From 14 July
Daily: 9 AM - 6 PM
Last admission: 5 PM (4 PM slot), buildings within the Tower close at 5:30 PM
- The Shard is open from Wednesdays to Sundays (except in August, when it is open daily).
- The opening hours and days vary, depending upon the events taking place.
Tower of London
Yeoman Warder tours are not currently in operation due to social distancing rules. Instead, you will meet Yeoman Warders as you follow the route around the Tower – please take the opportunity to talk to them and ask them questions!
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first come first serve basis.
- There are lifts available at the White Tower near the Raven shop and the New Armouries Café.
- Please keep in mind that the Tower has difficult stairs and passageways where wheelchair access may be restricted.
- There is no baggage storage facility, so travel light.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Tripods, Selfie-sticks, and other photographic or recording equipment are not allowed.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking within all buildings are not allowed.
The "View from the Shard" experience is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
Tower of London
- You can redeem your ticket at Tower Of London, Group Ticket Office, London.
- Address: London EC3N 4AB, United Kingdom.
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: The Shard.
- Address: 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG, United Kingdom.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.