Combo: Palace of Versailles + Louvre Museum Tickets
Visit two iconic French attractions, the Palace of Versailles and the Louvre, with this pocket-friendly combo ticket!
Selecione o tipo de ingresso
- Use this value-for-money combo ticket to visit two must-see Paris attractions: the Palace of Versailles and the Louvre Museum!
- Get skip-the-line access to Château de Versailles, which contains over 700 rooms spread across 800 hectares.
- Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette.
- Visit the stunning Hall of Mirrors - a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through arched windows.
- Roam around the gardens and explore 250 acres of gorgeously landscaped lawns and fountains.
- Then, head over to the Louvre, the most visited museum in the world, and enjoy guaranteed entry within 30 minutes.
- See one of the most iconic collections of art including Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, and more.
- Spend as much time as you like inside the Louvre Museum with these tickets that are valid for the entire day.
Palace of Versailles
- Timed entry for the Main Palace of Versailles & King's Apartments
- Hall of Mirrors
- Temporary Exhibits
- Gardens (including fountain or musical show) - Passport only
- Grand & Petit Trianon - Passport only
- Queen’s Hamlet - Passport only
- Guaranteed access to the Louvre within 30 mins
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
Palace of Versailles
Your ticket gives you access to the most famous places within the royal estate including the Royal Palace, the Park, Gardens, Marie Antoinette’s Estate, and entry to any exhibitions on show at the time of your visit. If you plan to visit any time between Monday and Friday, it’s worth paying the extra €8 for an upgraded Passport ticket, which includes access to the Musical Fountain and Garden shows. Begin your visit by exploring the ornate King and Queen's State Apartments. Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Designed to protect the ornate walls and ceilings from smoke, the hall’s 357 mirrors were strategically placed to reflect the light of candles. With just a few flames, the reflection from so many mirrors was enough to light up the whole hall!
After admiring the inside of the Palace, head outdoors and take in the grandeur of the estate’s impressive architecture. Stroll along the cobblestone grounds, through the beautiful French gardens, and pass by the gorgeous Versailles fountains. Next, stop by the Estate of Marie Antoinette and discover the life and antics of the Queen at the Petit Trianon. Walk around the Village of the Queen and English gardens, then see where Marie Antoinette built her own house, a Mill, a Preparation Dairy, a Cave, a Belvedere, and the magnificent Temple of Love where lovers get engage. At the Carrosses Gallery, travel back in time as you explore carriages, coaches, sculptures, and other artifacts left behind by the French Monarch.
The Louvre is the most visited museum in the world with over 10+ million visitors every year. Once you've entered, feel free to browse through some of the 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. From Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old to modern works of art from Oriental artists, the Louvre has been the honorary arbiter of our artistic heritage.
Some of the must-sees that you should try to not miss at the museum are Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, Michelangelo's The Dying Slave and the Rebellious Slave, the ancient Greek statues of Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace, Hammurabi’s Code from 1754 B.C. and much more. As you gaze at these works of art, you aren’t just looking at paintings but emblems of our history.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Versailles King's Apartment + Louvre Entry
- Versailles All Access Passport, Gardens + Louvre Entry
Palace of Versailles
- Please note that masks are mandatory.
- Starting times apply for the Palace entrance alone.
- Please note that the last admission to the Palace will be at 5:30 PM. These are not timed tickets, so you may go as you please.
- This ticket is valid for one-time entry only.
- Please note that you will have to choose Passport entry with or without the Musical Gardens/Musical Fountain Show in the next step of the booking. On the dates when there are Musical Fountain Shows, you will only be able to purchase the Passport which includes access to the shows. On days without the shows, you will only be able to purchase the Passport without access to the Musical Gardens/Musical Fountain Show.
- With these tickets, you will be able to skip the ticket office and head straight to the entrance at Gate A. However, please know that depending on the day of your visit, there may be a security wait of anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Note that you can only visit the gardens & Trianon Palace before or after the Grand Apartments visit. The time allocated to you grants you a reserved entrance for the Grand Apartments, but you are free to visit the Trianon Palace & gardens whenever you like.
- It is recommended that you visit the Grand Apartments after 3 PM and visit the Trianon Palace & Gardens before that.
- The gardens close promptly at 5:30 PM on Saturdays during the Nocturnal Fountain show. The passport ticket does not include access to the night fountains, so make sure you to book your ticket upstream if you wish to join.
- Please note that, as per museum rules, it is mandatory to provide us with the correct names of each individual in your party at the time of booking or you will be denied entry at the venue.
- Groups of 7 or more will need to visit the Louvre separately or purchase a group tour. Groups of 6 and lesser can book online.
- In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the date on which you would like to visit, along with the time slot during which you will gain entry. You will be allowed to gain entry within 30 minutes of the selected time slot (for example, should you choose a 10 AM time slot, you will be allowed to gain entry up until 10:30 AM) by lining up in the yellow line meant for visitors with pre-purchased tickets for a certain time slot.
- From 21 July, all visitors to the Louvre aged 18 and over must show a European Health Pass. From 30 September, this obligation will be extended to all visitors aged 12 and over.
- Tue to Fri: 9.30 AM, 1.30 PM, and 4.30 PM.
- Tue-Fri from 10 AM - 7 PM.
- Fountains show starts from 22 May 2021 and will be running during weekends only.
- Sat & Sun: from 10 AM - 7 PM.
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (last admission at 5:30 PM).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Points
Palace of Versailles
- Redeem your ticket at the Palace of Versailles.
- Address: Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles, France.
- Redeem your ticket at the Louvre Museum.
- Address: Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.