Accademia Gallery Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Ticket
From a 16 million dollar violin to David by Michelangelo, Accademia Gallery is home to many treasures. Skip the lines and enter this museum to enjoy an amazing guided tour.
- Avoid the long queues outside the Accademia Gallery with this skip-the-line ticket.
- Once inside, enjoy a guided tour of the gallery, home to the world-famous 'David' by Michelangelo.
- See also the Stradivarius viola, the Florentine Gothic Gallery, and more, all while learning fascinating facts about them.
- Reserved skip-the-line ticket
- 1-hour guided tour with a licensed English, Italian, or Spanish-speaking guide
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Pick up and drop off
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
When you think of the Accademia Gallery (or Galleria dell’Accademia), the first thing that comes to mind is the glorious marble statue of David by Michelangelo. However, the gallery also has several other works of art in its many halls and will satisfy your curiosity for botany, music, art symbols, and painting techniques.
Although it is smaller than the Uffizi, the Accademia Gallery is still the second most visited gallery in Florence. This is where having a skip-the-line ticket comes in handy. Meet your assistant outside the gallery, avoid the long queues outside, and then enter the museum for your tour.
While David is the main attraction of the gallery without argument, your expert guide will show you several other highlights including Giambologna’s Rape of the Sabines, Michelangelo's Hall of Prisoners, and more. You'll also get to tour the Luigi Cherubini Hall of Musical Instruments where you can see 3 Stradivarius. For context, a Stradivarius viola has sold for $16 million dollars in recent times! There's also the Florentine Gothic Gallery, which spans across three rooms and is dedicated to the 13th & 14th centuries. Find here may Gothic alter pieces that are adorned with gold - a sight to behold indeed!
know before you go
- Flash photography and the use of tripods are not allowed.
- You can deposit their luggage, umbrellas, and other carry-ons at the locker room at the Accademia.
- Accademia Gallery is wheelchair-accessible.
Tue to Sun at 9am, 12pm, and 2:30pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is in front of the main entrance of the Accademia Gallery.
- Address: Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy.
- Please look for the host who will be wearing a yellow vest and holding a sign that says ACCORD LAST MINUTE ACCADEMIA.
- The nearest bus stop is Piazza Di San Marco, which is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Bus #7 stops here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.