Exterior Grand Walking Tour of Prague & Prague Castle
Take the morning circuit to see Prague, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Explore its history, which goes back a millennium!
- Set out on a revolutionary type of insider tour; choose a morning or afternoon circuit, or both!
- In the morning circuit, you will see Old Town, Charles Bridge, Changing of the Guard at Prague Castle, and more.
- During the afternoon circuit, admire Prague Castle and Jewish Town, among others.
- Your guide will present historical facts about these places which will open a window into the past.
- Learn about the history and architecture of Prague by listening to its legends and stories.
- Take in the views from Prague Castle and soak up the city's eclectic mix of past and present.
- Choose to have your tour conducted in English, Spanish, Czech, German, Italian, Russian, or French.
- Live licensed tour guide (English, Spanish, Czech, German, Italian, Russian, or French-speaking)
- 1 tram ticket
- Admission ticket to the interiors
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 12 hours before the schedule.
Prague is a city of 1,000 towers that look like 1,000 golden spears. Replete with unbelievable historical stories, legends, and myths, this is truly the heart of Europe. Choose either the morning or afternoon tour, or both, to enjoy spectacular views and experience the best of Prague!
You'll visit the famous Astronomical Clock. Learn about its stunning symbolism (it is the oldest clock still operating!) and explore Old Town Square, where you will hear historical facts that played an important role in forming the Czech nation. See also where famous personalities like Albert Einstein, Amadeus Mozart, or Charles the IV were born, lived, and worked. Soon after, cross the 600-year-old Charles Bridge where you can stop by the many Baroque statues and discover their historical connections with the Czech people. Then, take a tram to Pohořelec station where Johannes Kepler and Tycho Brahe await you. As you make your way towards the Castle, stop to take in the sites of Hradcany, or the Castle District, and learn about its history. This was once the seat of power for Bohemian kings.
Finally, you will enjoy the magnificent views of the entire city of Prague from Hradčany square. This is where you will experience the highlight of the day, the Changing of the Guard. Whether or not you will follow with the second part of this tour, you can take time for lunch and enjoy the delicatessen of the Czech cuisine. Tip: Ask your guide for advice on where to eat a really good Czech meal and what is worth tasting.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- Czech-Guided Tour
- Russian-Guided Tour
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes. In the case of a rainy day, use an umbrella.
- Photography is allowed.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed.
- Mon to Sun: 9:30am to 12pm.
Children aged 4 and below go for free. Youths aged 5-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at the Get Prague Guide office.
- Address: Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1.
- Look for an open blue and white umbrella.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for: Get Prague Guide, Maiselova 5.
- The nearest metro station is Staromestska.
- Catch Line A to get here.
- The nearest tram station is Staromestska.
- Trams #2, 17, and 18 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.