Ain Dubai Tickets
Enjoy a memorable ride in the world’s largest and tallest observation wheel, Ain Dubai!
- When in Dubai, go for a spin on the world’s largest observation wheel - Ain Dubai!
- In case you haven’t spotted it yet, it is the massive wheel that towers over Bluewaters Dubai.
- With spokes that stretch beyond 250 meters high, Ain Dubai promises a 38-min smooth ride from start to finish.
- You’re promised unparalleled views of the city: the Palm Jumeirah, the Atlantis, Burj Al Arab, JBR, and more dot the glittery horizon.
- Ain Dubai’s glass capsules provide all the feels, replete with climate-controlled technology.
- Cabins can be rented out for 3-course dinners, birthday bashes, and date nights with a personal butler to top up your drinks.
- Shop at the vast array of food stalls, book shops, and malls around Ain Dubai.
- Read more about why you must visit Ain Dubai in the Why Visit Ain Dubai section.
- One 360-degree rotation in a shared, air-conditioned cabin
- Free WiFi
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why visit ain dubai?
Yet another glittery addition to the Dubai skyline, Ain Dubai is the world’s tallest observation wheel that towers over Dubai’s Bluewaters region. Standing 250 meters tall, Ain Dubai is hard to miss, and started welcoming guests in late 2021.
Did You Know: Ain Dubai clocks in at around twice the height of the London Eye?
Ain Dubai in 12 Seconds
What To Expect Upon Entry
The building of Ain Dubai is a sight to marvel in its own right. You’ll be greeted into a modern reception area, bathed in white, with giant columns towering around you. An eye-catching feature (that the GM refers to as a “chandelier”) gives you a sneak peek at the observation wheel’s structure and its revolving cabins that you will soon board. Keep going to the platform that acts as an entryway into the cabins. Remember that Ain Dubai never stops rotating, so you’ll have to hop on while it slowly moves.
Tip: It is advised that you arrive 30 minutes before to complete the check-in process, use the washrooms, and buy snacks.
Inside The Cabins
Once you’re inside, watch the doors close behind you. It is now time to feast your eyes on what lies ahead of you: Dubai through a glass pod! The slow and smooth motion of the wheel gives you uninterrupted views of Bluewaters Island and its surroundings. Notice the outline of Palm Jumeirah and the Burj Al Arab right away. As you go higher up, the Dubai coastline and Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) begin to take shape. On your way down, you’ll get the best views of The Atlantis.
The air-conditioned and temperature-controlled cabins add to your comfort. They are also rather spacious, so feel free to roam about as you soak in remarkable views through glass walls.
Tip: The best views are unsurprisingly bound to arrive when your pod is at the top of the wheel- so save your battery charge until then!
When To Visit?
Your experience in Ain Dubai varies vastly depending on the time of visit. Time slots are available throughout the day: from noon to night. The sunset views are, predictably, touted as the best time slot to book. Ain Dubai at night is also an experience you won’t forget- as we all know, Dubai’s skyline sparks to life at night. With the blue waters having taken an inky-black shade, you’ll see the JBR, Palm Jumeirah, and the Dubai skyline twinkle against it.
Tip: If you’re big on photography, it is not recommended to book the night slot. The reflections on the curved glass walls can easily become a photographer’s worst nightmare.
Which Ticket To Buy?
Ain Dubai offers quite a few ticket options to choose from. The Standard Day/Night View ticket option lets you pick from a handful of time slots (12 Noon, 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM, 8 PM & 9 PM). You also have the Prime Time ticket option that promises a visual treat at sunset with time slots between 5 PM to 7 PM. Want to add a little excitement to your 38-minute tour? Swing for the Lounge View + Beverage ticket option that lets you sip on a drink while gazing out at Dubai’s vibrant skyline.
These are the ticket options we have available. Of course, Ain Dubai also offers a few other fun options- you can rent out an entire cabin for special functions: whether it’s your birthday, a fun family get-together, or date night, Ain Dubai has got you covered.
(These tickets can be bought directly at Ain Dubai). Once you are done with the ride, the surrounding area on Bluewaters Island is filled with fantastic shopping, dining, and sightseeing options.
Tip: Hop out of the still-moving cabin and head to the gift shop. Pick up an Ain Dubai-themed souvenir: from cups to T-shirts to water bottles, they've got it all.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Facemasks must be worn at all times unless consuming food and drinks.
- Social distancing must be maintained unless within your family/social bubble.
- Ain Dubai has a series of measures in place to protect the well-being of all guests. These include the provision of disposable masks and hand sanitizer across the facility, an online ticketing system to reduce queuing, physical barriers between guests and ticketing staff, encouraging contactless payment, electronic devices for ordering food and drinks in the lounge, limiting the number of guests within each cabin, and ensuring the regular disinfection of frequently touched areas.
- Tip: Arrive at least 30 minutes before your experience in order to clear security, use the bathroom and visit concessions.
- There is no luggage storage facility at the venue.
- The cabins don't have toilets on board. However, the Terminal Building has washroom facilities. It is strongly recommended to use the toilet prior to boarding your cabin.
- Each cabin contains an intercom, fire sensors, and CCTV cameras and is equipped with safety equipment, rescue equipment, fire extinguishers, and a defibrillator unit.
- Children aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is aged 21+.
- Parking is available at Bluewaters, a stone's throw away from Ain Dubai.
- A maximum of 40 guests are accommodated in a standard View Cabin. However, currently the venue is operating on reduced capacity due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Ain Dubai is wheelchair-accessible.
- What to bring: Emirates ID or passport.
12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 8pm, and 9pm
Premium Prime Time Views
Prime Time Views
5pm and 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the QR code on your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Ain Dubai.
- Address: Bluewaters - Bluewaters Island - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Ain Dubai is located on Bluewaters, opposite Caesar’s Palace Bluewaters Dubai, and near other top-rated Dubai tourist attractions. The ticket office is located at the base of Ain Dubai, but we highly recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Take the Sheikh Zayed Road E11 towards Abu Dhabi.
- Exit at junction 31 towards Al Azraq Street.
- Follow the Bluewaters/ Ain Dubai Signs.
From Abu Dhabi:
- Take the E11 Sheikh Zayed Road towards Dubai.
- Exit at junction 29 for Garn Al Sabkha St/D59 E.
- Merge onto Garn Al Sabkha St/D59.
- Follow the Bluewaters/Ain Dubai Signs.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
avaliações e comentários
Ain Dubai Tickets: FAQs
Q: What is the maximum passenger limit?
A: The wheel can carry a maximum of 1900 passengers on a single ride.
Q: How many capsules does Ain Dubai have?
A: Ain Dubai has 48 specially designed glass capsules, of which 6 are VIP capsules.
Q: What is Ain Dubai otherwise known as?
A: Ain Dubai is also known as the "Dubai Ferris Wheel" and "Dubai-I".
Q: Is it worth visiting the other attractions on Bluewater Island?
A: Bluewater Island is replete with malls and top-notch hotel complexes like the Caesars Palace Dubai. There is much to see and do on this artificial island besides going on a ride in Ain Dubai.