Dinner in the Sky Tickets
Named among the top 10 most unusual dining experiences in the world, ‘by Forbes magazine, it's time to float’ among the clouds and enjoy a meal. Dive into a delicious meal at a table suspended by a crane and see panoramic views of the Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and more. Foodie or not, this unique experience is one you cannot miss out on!
- Indulge in a one-of-a-kind dining experience where your table, and you, will be suspended nearly 50 meters in the sky
- You're in for a one-of-a-kind dinner experience on this Dining In The Sky adventure
- Get panoramic views of Dubai’s famous landmarks including Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab and more
- A professional supervisor will brief you prior to the dining experience, and will accompany you into the clouds
- Safety guaranteed! Along with a safety briefing, a professional will accompany you on the dining experience to ensure everything proceeds smoothly
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
why you shouldn’t miss this
Food is life, or at least responsible for it. What makes dining an amazing experience is not just how delicious food is, it’s more. But what always remains the same is sitting down to eat. Usually, nothing physical happens after sitting down. But this experience is about to change that!
A truly unique dining experience, Dining in The Sky is the latest razzmatazz to join Dubai’s already prolific repertoire. Sit down to eat, and rise to the sky! Dining In The Sky adds a whole new perspective to dining itself. Not only are you going to enjoy a delicious meal, but you’ll also see Dubai’s picture-perfect vistas.
Feel the cool breeze on your face as you enjoy a dining experience with your friends and family. This experience is also perfect for corporate events and parties. No other dining experience in Dubai promises such scenic views. Without safety glass and high railings in the way, you’ll be able to take in the cityscape in all its glory. Marvel at the famous landmarks and the charm they bring to the city.
Unless you have vertigo, you’ve no excuses to miss out on this. An exclusive and safe dining experience, this is forever going to change your definition of a good ambiance!
The ultimate dining experience in Dubai! With nothing quite like it in the city, you’re in for a special treat. Arrive at the Dubai International Marine Club and after a welcome drink and a safety briefing, it’s time to take your seat at the table.
After you’ve strapped in, it's time to soar. Rise up to a height of 50 meters and get panoramic views of Dubai, and its rich cityscape all around you. As you’re mesmerized by your view, your chef will tickle your tastebuds with a rich, fresh menu filled with simple yet exotic delights. Enjoy the menu and the breathtaking views before your land back on the planet’s surface.
know before you go
- Daily: Dinner slots can be booked at 6:30pm, 8pm, and 9:30pm
Important Note: Punctuality is very important for the Dinner in the Sky UAE experience. You are advised to arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled time. If there is a delay on your arrival and the platform has already been lifted, the Organizer will not lower the platform for you and your seat will be canceled automatically, and no refund will be given.
- Starters: Burrata Salad or Middle Eastern Set
- Main Course: Oriental Beef, King Fish, Corn Fed Chicken, Tortellini Pasta
- Dessert: Chocolate Sphere Surprise or Fruit Pot Pouri
- See the dinner menu here.
- Infants aged 5 and under are not allowed. Children under 14 may participate if accompanied by an adult or if they are at least 110 cm tall.
- The maximum weight limit to participate in this experience is 150 kg.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to experience Dinner in the Sky.
- Dining In The Sky has a maximum group size of 22 people.
- Any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is not allowed.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited during the Dinner in the Sky UAE experience.
- Please be advised that at 50 meters height the wind can be stronger and the temperature can be lower than usual.
- Once the platform has already been lifted, the organizer will not lower the platform for you if you request to change your attire, shoes, etc.
Wearing open shoes or shoes without laces is not allowed. You are advised to dress according to the weather.
The following are not permitted within the venue:
- Your own food and drink (unless permitted by the Organizer)
- Bottles, cans, or glass containers (unless permitted by the Organizer)
- Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives) and Illegal substances
- Professional/ commercial recording devices
Safety is guaranteed at the experience. Dining in the Sky operates under the guidelines of the Department of Occupational Safety & Health and Civil Defense in UAE.
Children aged 6-14, or those with a height less than 1.10 meters enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Dinner in the Sky.
- Address: Al Sufoh - Skydive - Al Seyahi St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest bus stop is Jumeira, Royal Meridian 1. From there, it is a 19-minute walk to the redemption point.
- Buses #8, #84, and N55 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.