Bateaux Mouches: New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise and Party
- A New Year's Eve spectacle aboard a dinner cruise
- Travel along the river Seine and enjoy a stellar view of Paris
- Live music to ring in the New Year
- A special gift offered by Fragonard
Cruise towards 2018 on The Seine and see Paris at its best
The different sights you encounter on your cruise are:
- Louvre Museum
- Notre Dame de Paris
- Musée d’Orsay
- Eiffel Tower
What You Can Expect
Join in for a mesmerizing New Year’s Eve dinner party aboard a boat! The cruise takes you on a tour through Paris across the river Seine, whilst you enjoy a delicious meal prepared for the final, most special night of the year surrounded by the enthralling beauty of the City of Love.
With live music playing through the night, dance your way into the New Year and welcome 2018 with a riot of colors and vigor!
A gift will be presented to you by Fragonard along with a discount coupon that can be redeemed during a shopping session at the Fragonard Perfume Museum.
- Aperitifs: Appetizers, 1 glass of champagne (125 mL)
- Starters: Osciètre caviar for two, mini blinis and vodka, Scallops and lobster tail duo “à la plancha”, carrot puree
- Mains: Capon suprême, potato muffin and mushroom sauce
- Cheese: Trio of AOP cheeses
- Dessert: French vanilla delight with a heart of wild strawberries & Champagne
- Tea or Coffee
- Choice of Wine (1 bottle for 2 people): Menetou Salon Blanc, Le Prieuré des Aublats; L'Oratoire de Chasse Spleen
- 1 bottle of Evian (750 ml) for 2 people
- 1 soft drink (330 ml) for 1 person
- Tour admission
- Three-course meal
Know Before You Go
- Boarding: Pont de l’Alma, Paris 8th
- Boarding Time: 8.30pm
- Cruise departs at 9.00pm and returns to harbour at 11.15pm
- Cruise duration: 2 hours 15 mins
- Two musicians will play throughout dinner until midnight, followed by a party with dancing and live music until 2am.
- Formal dress code makes this a special evening for you and everyone on board
You will receive an email with your voucher. No need to print.