Morning Quad Bike Safari
Experience the desert with a combination of dune bashing and quad biking that will give you the most comprehensive experience with the option of riding camels or sand boarding.
- Savour the morning views of the desert
- Experience an exhilarating dune bashing trip in a land cruiser
- Quadbike over the desert dune for 10 minutes
- Complimentary transfers ensure hassle free experience
- Professional guides lead you through some of the trails in the desert
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the red sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Lahbab desert. You will be picked up on a 4x4 (7 seater) and driven to the desert leaving the city behind.
Once you arrive at the desert, your expert driver will take to the sands and ride over the dunes for an adventurous 4x4 experience. Following this, an instructor will walk you through the basics and safety regulations for quad biking so you can take on the dunes on your very own!
- Pick up from your hotel or residence
- Adventurous desert dune bashing
- Quad bike training
- 10 minutes quad biking
- Camel ride upon request
- Sand boarding upon request
- Drop back to your hotel or residence
Know Before You Go
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 08:30-09:00 AM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 11:30 AM and 12:00 PM.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Indemnity form to be signed before the tour
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are advisable when in direct sunlight