Verona & Lake Garda Full Day Trip
Explore Verona and Lake Garda on this romantic day trip from Milan. Your expert English-speaking guide will take you to the famous balcony where it is said that Romeo declared his love for Juliet before you embark on a journey to the country's largest lake!
- Visit the famous city of Verona and take in the sights of Lake Garda on this day trip from Milan.
- Experience the romance in Verona when you see the balcony where Romeo professed his love for Juliet.
- See Verona Arena, a 1st century AD Roman amphitheater that is still in use to this day.
- Discover the stunning architecture the city is famous for before heading to Sirmione.
- Enjoy spectacular views of Lake Garda, the largest lake in Italy.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from Milan
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Entrance to the Arena of Verona
- Guided tour of Verona
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 120 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Milan and set off on a journey to Verona, just two hours away from the city. On your expert-led guided tour, you will be following the footsteps of Shakespeare’s famous play ‘Romeo & Juliet.’ See the famous balcony of the Capulet house, where Romeo was said to have called out to his beloved, Juliet.
From there, you will visit Verona Arena, a Roman amphitheater, that was built in 30 AD, where even today Verona’s well-known open-air operas take place. Continue onwards to Piazza Mercato and see other such beautiful architectural places in downtown Verona. Break for lunch and spend some time exploring the city at your own pace.
After lunch, the tour heads to Sirmione, a picturesque Italian town located on a peninsula that extends into Lake Garda. Enjoy panoramic views on the eastern and western shores of the lake from here. You can have an optional boat tour on the lake.
know before you go
- Please note that the departure time and the duration of the tour might be affected by the organization and/or traffic problems.
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved.
- Tue and Fri: 7am to 7:30pm.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays
- The meeting point is - Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi
- Address: Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Bus: 57, 73, 81, 94
- Train: R17, R22
- Metro: M1, M2
- Light Rail: 12
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking