2.5-Hour Southern Islands Yacht Guided Tour
Set sail on a 2.5-hour guided cruise to Singapore's Southern Islands. See untouched islands and admire beautiful coastlines.
- Deep dive into the history and legend of Singapore's Southern Islands.
- Set sail on a 2.5-hour yacht cruise led by a licensed guide (English/Mandarin).
- Fall in love with a new and different coastal view of Singapore.
- When you get back to Marina Bay, you'll have a newfound appreciation for its incredible city skyline.
- Please note that prior reservation of your time slot is mandatory. You can reserve your time slot here.
- Expert guide
- 2.5-hour cruise of Singapore's Southern Islands
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
Travel beyond the usual Singapore attractions. Take this guided yacht tour and escape to the Southern Islands. Visit the oil refinery island of Pulao Bukom, the former defense battery of Fort Labrador, and the craggy granite outcrop of Dragon's Teeth Gate.
Cruise past Pulau Hantu (Ghost Island). Its name may refer to the "disappearing" moment of the middle part of the island during the high tide. When sailing past here, you might just spot some seahorses and giant clams if you're lucky. Then, get a glimpse of the untouched landscapes of the Sisters' Islands - St. John's Island and Lazarus Island.
Finally, make your way to Kusu Island and sink your toes in the sand along the shore during the 25-minute walking tour. Fun fact: Kusu Island translates to Tortoise Island in Chinese. Legend has it that a giant tortoise transformed into an island to save shipwrecked men! From here, head back to Marina Bay and Sentosa Island, back to Singapore's skyscrapers.
know before you go
Reserving Your Time Slot
- Please note that prior reservation of your time slot is mandatory.
- You can reserve your time slot here.
Once you visit the site, enter the following information in the reservation form:
- Under the Ticket Code section, enter "SG Attractions Confirmation Code".
- Which company/platform did you buy your tickets from? "SG Attractions".
- Please note that we DO NOT accommodate infants and toddlers of up to 3 years due to safety reasons.
- This experience is not wheelchair-accessible.
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, a shoulder dislocation, a back or neck injury, or a hard cast.
- Depending on the severity of the weather, a delayed sail time may occur.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Upon receipt of your voucher, please secure your timeslot here.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Your boarding point is at Sentosa Cove Plaza.
- Address: 11 Cove Drive, #01-01, Sentosa Cove, Singapore 098497.
- The nearest bus stop is Cove Village, which is a 5-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Bus B will bring you here.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used