Thames Jazz Cruise
Savor a lip-smacking three-course meal while being serenaded by a live jazz band as you sail upon the peaceful waters of River Thames!
- Experience fine dining on a special night cruise along the famous River Thames for an amped "night out."
- You're promised a special jazz performance, a delicious 3-course meal, and amazing sights.
- The Chijazz quintet will fill your evening with popular jazz tunes that you can sway to.
- Relax and sip on champagne, beer, wine at the bar onboard.
- Check out the scenic views of London and the Thames River as you glide along.
- 3-hour cruise
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- 3-course meal with choice of dishes
- Jazz quintet playing live music
- Transportation to the pier
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
Add a slice of sophistication to your London trip with a jazz night Cruise on the Thames. Spruce up and step out for a memorable night that’s filled with music, delicious food, and stunning views of London. As night falls, you can step aboard the cruise boat for a warm welcome and a glass of sparkling wine.
Once you’ve made yourself comfortable on the deck, the Chijazz quintet will take the centre stage. Sway to the slow numbers, swing, and hits from the Latin jazz repertoire. Get pampered with a delectable 3-course meal while you sip on champagne, beer, or wine from the open bar. Don’t forget to gaze at the stunning views of the city and the glistening river as you cruise along. This three-hour cruise is perfect for a date night!
know before you go
- Some tables are situated in close proximity to other diners and are pre-allocated before boarding. All tables are fixed to the floor and cannot be moved. Window tables are available which seat up to two people only.
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place.
- Ages 4 and under go free. However, if they'd like separate seating and a dedicated meal, they'd have to get the "children's ticket."
Charcuterie Platter, Chorizo, Parma Ham, Tortilla, Manchego Cheese & Quince Jelly, Olives, Caperberries & Salami
Grilled Escalope of Chicken with Dauphinoise Potato and Ratatouille of Vegetables
~ Crème Brûlée Cheesecake with Summer Berry Compote
Feta, Roast Butternut Squash, Pomegranate, Black Olive, Green Bean, Ruby Chard and Rocket Salad with Honey & Mustard Dressing
Gratin of Artichokes, Asparagus & Wild Mushrooms with Goat’s Cheese served with Seasonal Vegetables and New Potatoes
Crème Brûlée Cheesecake with Summer Berry Compote
- The cruise will only operate from 8pm to 11pm.
We recommend smart casual wear for this experience
Infants aged 4 and under can go for free. Children aged 5-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier SW1A 2JH)
- This pier is located next to Westminster Bridge, by the entrance to Westminster Underground station, which connects you to the Circle, District, and Jubilee lines.
- Boarding starts at 7:45pm, so please arrive accordingly.
- Closest bus stop is Westminster Pier (stop K), which stops right in front of the boarding point.
- Closest Underground station is Westminster Pier, a 1-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Metro lines circle, district line & Jubilee lines will bring you here.
This ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking.