Single Cruise Tickets Between Westminster/London Eye & Greenwich
For traveling from one pier to another, a single cruise ticket should do the trick! Enjoy a one-way cruise between 3 piers, namely Westminster, London Eye, and Greenwich Pier, while taking in gorgeous panoramic views of the London skyline.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy stunning views of London from the water as you cruise from one pier to another
- Admire iconic landmarks such as the Tower Bridge, Shakespeare’s Globe, and more from a unique vantage point
- Choose a single cruise (one pier to another) between the Westminster, London Eye, and Greenwich Pier
- Learn about the history of the Thames and the landmarks you pass by via onboard audio commentary
- One-way ticket from 1 pier to another (between Westminster, London Eye, & Greenwich Pier)
- Live or recorded commentary in English
- Fully stocked bar and disabled toilet facilities
- Wheelchair access
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
Pick a single cruise (one pier to another) between 3 piers, namely, Westminster, London Eye, and Greenwich Pier.
Hop aboard your comfortable cruise boat at either of the boarding points and be entertained by the commentary on board. Sit back and enjoy the views of London from the calm waters of the Thames River, while alternately learning about the history of each landmark and, in turn, more about London. Thanks to the fully-stocked café and bar, you can buy refreshments at any point during the cruise. Some of the sights you will pass along the route are The Houses of Parliament, the Shard, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London. Drink in the views from the open-air or indoor deck.
know before you go
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- One Way - Westminster to Greenwich
- One Way - London Eye to Greenwich
- One Way - Greenwich to Westminster
- One Way - Greenwich to London Eye
- Please double-check the availability of wheelchair access with staff at the pier or with our reservations team prior to departure.
- The average cruising time from one pier to the other is 30 mins.
- Cruises are functional on all days of the week and depart every 20-40 minutes. Find the timetable here.
- Extra service is available during busy periods, so there is never a shortage of cruises.
Infants aged 4 and under can go for free. Children aged 5-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point (either of the 3 piers)
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your boarding point is either the Westminster, London Eye or Greenwich Pier, depending on the ticket option selected
- Get Directions to Greenwich Pier
- Get Directions to Westminster Pier
- Get Directions to London Eye Pier
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking