Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise
Settle in and tuck into plates filled with tea-time delights on one of England’s best-known culinary rituals as you cruise along the River Thames, in the heart of London.
- An afternoon tea cruise along the Thames that serves up a great spread along with views of London’s landmarks.
- Dig into tea-time treats like oak-smoked salmon, scones, and pastries.
- Sip on unlimited cups of tea and coffee for the perfect tea-time experience.
- Notice the Tower of London, the London Eye, the Tower Bridge, and many more landmarks along the way.
- Admission tickets
- A selection of pastries, scones with clotted cream and jam, and more
- As much tea and coffee as you want
- Live or pre-recorded commentary
- Transportation to the pier
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled or rescheduled.
Few things are as quintessentially English as afternoon tea. When combined with a serene and relaxing 90-minute cruise down the River Thames, this culinary experience leaves very little to be desired! Once you board the cruise at Tower pier in the afternoon, you will get the chance to savour plates filled with scones topped with clotted cream, slices of delectable pastries, and more, all while taking the remarkable view of iconic sights in London.
Of course, no tea party is complete without pots of steaming tea. Sip on unlimited cups of tea and coffee to go with your treats. As you enjoy the delicious spread, keep your eyes peeled for the scenic views that the river and the city have on display. If you’ve got an afternoon to relax and take in London, this cruise is the perfect experience!
know before you go
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place
- You will be shown to your table when you board the cruise.
- If an infant aged 2 and below would like to have a seat and be served a meal, they will be charged the child rate.
- Some tables are situated in close proximity to other diners and are pre-allocated before boarding. All tables are fixed to the floor and cannot be moved. Window tables are available which seat up to two people only.
- The boat can cater to vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free people but is unable to offer menus that are both vegan and gluten-free. Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Barbers cheddar ploughman on granary
Free-range egg and cress on soft grain
Oak-smoked salmon and cream cheese on granary
British ham & cheddar cheese with Branston pickles
Sultana scone with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve
Selection of small pastries
Tea, coffee, and a selection of herbal and fruit teas
The cruise runs from 3:30pm to 5pm.
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is The Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT).
- Closest bus stop is the Tower of London (Stop TB), which is a 2-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Buses #15 & N15 will bring you here.
- Closest subway station is Tower Hill, a 4-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Metro lines circle & district line will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
avaliações e comentários
Guests should be ready to board 15 minutes before the departure time