Abu Dhabi City Tour + Louvre Museum from Dubai
Move out of glitzy Dubai and plunge into the charismatic allure of Abu Dhabi for a day and experience the capital city with our all-encompassing itinerary that covers all the prime sights the city houses. You also get to admire the timeless artwork in the Louvre Abu Dhabi!
- Be blown away by the charm of the capital city to its fullest with this all-encompassing trip.
- Visit the iconic Abu Dhabi Date Market where you will get the chance to explore local tastes.
- Engage in a photo stop near Emirates Palace, Corniche, Yas Island and Ferrari World.
- Gain access to Louvre Abu Dhabi and explore a priceless collection of art from different civilizations and cultures from around the globe.
- From 9 July 2019 through 31 May 2020, experience an interactive adventure through the History of Clothing in Art at the Children's Museum in the Louvre.
- Hotel Transfers
- Abu Dhabi Date Market
- Abu Dhabi Corniche Photo Stop
- Emirates Palace (Drive through)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Yas Island Ferrari World Photo Stop
- Skip the Line Entrance to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
why you shouldn’t miss this
Abu Dhabi, which translates to Father of the Gazelle is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Your trip to the UAE is incomplete without witnessing the gems of Abu Dhabi like the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Emirates Palace, Abi Dhabi Date Market and Yas Island. The exquisite structure of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque with 82 domes, 24-carat gold gilded chandeliers are bound to leave you breathless. The Abu Dhabi Corniche is a local favorite with its 8kms of manicured promenade speckled with cycle and pedestrian pathways. The Date Market is bound to give you the best dates you've ever eaten! Needless to say, the Emirates Palace is another gem in this bedazzling city that deserves a visit. Yas Island houses the famous Ferrari Land and is action-packed, great for a family holiday.
The Louvre Abu Dhabi is a spectacular museum city in the sea, with a sprawling cultural beacon that seeks to harmonize different cultures and celebrates the achievements of artists from all around the globe. A stimulating attraction for kids and adults alike, Louvre Abu Dhabi boasts a dazzling collection of artworks, artifacts, and loans from France’s top museums. The collection here is symbolic of the entirety of human evolution, right from its prehistoric rarities to contemporary pieces of art.
You will be picked up from the hotel and once the rest of the troop is on board, you will cruise along the splendid Sheikh Zayed road to for an hour and a half to reach Abu Dhabi. Starting off with a walk down the city’s Arabic roots, you will visit the Abu Dhabi Date Market and learn about the national fruit of UAE. You can sample a few if you’d like and buy plenty to take back home! After this, you will cruise by the immaculately planned promenade called Corniche and witness sparkling blue water, an array of people enjoying the beach, cycling on the dedicated tracks, grabbing a bite from the shacks on shore. From Corniche you will drive to the Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi’s most luxurious and expensive 5-star hotel and admire its magnificence from the outside.
Your next stop is the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, quite often considered the pride of Abu Dhabi. A masterpiece of Islamic architecture, soak in its godly ambiance and feast your eyes on the world’s largest hand-knotted carpet when you’re here. After the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, you will tour the Yas Island, a man-made island built for leisure, corporate and entertainment purposes housing the famous Ferrari World, Yas Mall and more. Here you will stop for a quick photo op at Ferrari World.
The final stop for the day is the Louvre Museum. A spectacular museum city in the sea, Louvre Abu Dhabi is a sprawling cultural beacon that seeks to harmonize different cultures and celebrates the achievements of artists from all around the globe. Louvre Abu Dhabi boasts a dazzling collection of artworks, artifacts, and loans from France’s top museums. The collection here is symbolic of the entirety of human evolution, right from its prehistoric rarities to contemporary pieces of art. Please note, your ticket is inclusive of entry to the Louvre Museum. After your visit to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, you will hop back on board for Dubai and reach your hotel just in time for dinner.
know before you go
Timings of Tour
Time of Departure : 8:30 AM
Time of Arrival in Dubai
Pick up and Drop off Instructions
Saturday to Thursday
Deira / Bur Dubai - 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Sheikh Zayed Road / Al Barsha - 8:45 AM - 9:15 AM
Deira / Bur Dubai - 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Marina / Al Barsha / SZR - 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Free pick up will be arranged from city centre hotels in Dubai. If you need a pick up from areas other than Dubai city center hotels, it will be arranged at an additional charge.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Abu Dhabi City Tour + Louvre Museum from Dubai voucher shortly. Please display printed copied of your voucher at the time of pick up, with valid photo ID.
These vouchers are valid only for the date and time of booking.
- Smoking in the bus is strictly prohibited.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
- Since the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is a house of worship, you are required to dress appropriately. Shorts and sleeveless outfits are strictly prohibited.
- Men visiting the Mosque are required to wear long trousers and women entering the mosque will have to cover their heads with a scarf( provided in the mosque).