Ronda Day Trip From Málaga
Discover the beauty of one of the most enchanting cities of Southern Spain, Ronda. As the third- most visited city in Andalusia, it offers everything from culture, nature, and history (it has Celtic origins!).
- Explore one of the most romantic Spanish cities, Ronda, that lies perched on steep cliffs, encircled by mountains
- Learn about the dramatic history of the town, known to be the birthplace of the modern Spanish bullfight
- See Ronda’s main attractions, explore its streets and fall in love with its culture
- Enjoy the company of a friendly local guide, as well as comfortable transfers from Málaga
- Tour of Ronda
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Transfers from Málaga
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
As one of Southern Spain's most-visited destinations, Ronda boasts of extraordinary locations, sitting as it does each side of the 100-meter-deep El Tajo gorge. Its most famous attraction is the New Bridge, Puente Nuevo. It took 40 years to build, and connects the newer part of the town to the old Moorish quarters. Fun fact: the bridge was so dangerous to construct, that 50 workers lost their lives in the process!
Ronda is also known for being the origin of the modern Spanish bullfight. The town is also home to a beautiful bullring, said to be Spain's oldest plaza de Toros. Learn about all this and more on a full-day guided tour of this historic city. Enjoy the spring weather all year round because sun and mild temperatures are almost always guaranteed here!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- Outside food and drinks are allowed
- Photography is encouraged. However, the use of flash and tripods is not allowed
- Make sure to wear comfortable footwear as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
Sleeveless tops are not permitted
Ages 0-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Your meeting point is at Hotel Vincci Posada del Patio
- Address: Pasillo de Sta. Isabel, 7, 29005 Málaga, Spain
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Hotel Vincci Posada del Patio
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is ‘Pasillo de Santa Isabel,’ which is located directly at the meeting point
- Catch bus #2, 17, 20, 30 or 36 to get here
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout