Isla Mujeres: All-Inclusive Catamaran Tour with Optional Pick up
Sail upon the Mexican Caribbean waters aboard a catamaran and visit the famed Isla Mujeres!
- Enjoy an exciting catamaran tour to Isla Mujeres, an island off the coast of Cancun.
- Sail through the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea on a lovely catamaran.
- Throw on your snorkeling gear and dive into the sparkling waters of the El Meco coral reef.
- Dock at the Isla Mujeres downtown area and enjoy a scrumptious breakfast buffet.
- After spending some time on this magnificent Caribbean island, you'll be heading back to Cancun.
- Round-trip catamaran ride to Isla Mujeres
- Buffet lunch with open bar at beach club
- Beach club access
- Reef snorkeling guided tour
- Snorkeling equipment & new tube
- Hotel transfers (Optional)
- Docking fee of $20 USD per person (to be paid on the day)
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Isla Mujeres is a picturesque island off the coast of Cancun, a must-visit in the area. Set sail from Cancun on a luxurious catamaran and get whisked away to the island, known for its stunning beaches and world-class snorkeling & scuba diving expeditions. Your first stop along the way will be a snorkeling session at the El Meco coral reef. Throw on the necessary equipment and dive right into the shimmering waters, for a visually stunning experience.
Dock at the bustling downtown area of Isla Mujeres and head straight for the beach club, equipped with lockers, showers, bathrooms, dressing rooms, a volleyball court, and a hammock area. Enjoy an international buffet lunch here and sip on drinks from the open bar as you drink in the magnificent view of the Caribbean island. When it's time to say goodbye to this marvelous island, you'll journey back to Cancun via catamaran- dance on the deck and sway along to the music on board as you catch views of the incredible sunset.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- With Hotel Pick Up
- Without Hotel Pick Up
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate in the tour and only children over 8 years old can snorkel.
- If you have been recently operated on or suffer from any condition that limits you physically (for example, back problems), please mention this when booking.
- Pets are not allowed.
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- If you've selected the ticket option with hotel transfers, then you will get picked up and dropped off at your hotel.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
Ticket Redemption Point
- If you've selected the ticket option without hotel transfers, please report to the ticket redemption point.
- Make your way to Marina Las Perlas at 9am.
- Address: Hotel Imperial las perlas Km 2.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.