Bernina Express and St Moritz Full Day Tour
Delight in this remarkable alpine tour and ride on the Bernina Express Red train to “the top of the world” at the exclusive resort of St. Moritz!
- Soak up the stunning landscape of the Swiss Alps aboard buses and trains.
- Commence your journey with a short guided tour through Tirano, a historic town in Italy.
- Learn all about the fascinating Swiss territory from your expert tour guide.
- Enjoy unmatched views of the Switzerland-Italy border here.
- Board the amazing Bernina Express Train next and zoom along the UNESCO Bernina Pass.
- At the resort of St. Moritz, enjoy the view of the Swiss Alps with a cup of hot chocolate in hand.
- This ticket offers guided tours in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Expert tour guide (English/Spanish/Portuguese)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from & to Milan
- 2nd Class Bernina Train Ticket (with open windows)
- Audio guide (in 9 languages)
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 120 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Begin your adventure with a spirited guided tour of Tirano, a small but stunning town with much historical relevance to Italy. Your expert tour guide will help navigate you through this town while feeding you tidbits of information about its residents. Adjacent to the Switzerland-Italy boundary, you can catch some stunning views from here.
You will then board the legendary Bernina Express Train, a ride deemed “fairytale-like” by many. Soak up the alpine landscape wrapped around you dotted with wild gorges, icy glaciers, soaring bridges, and long loop tunnels. Finally, at the luxury resort of St. Moritz, spend some time gazing up at the Swiss Alps while you sip on a cup of world-famous Swiss hot chocolate. At the end of your tour, board a comfortable coach and head back to Milan.
know before you go
- You are required to carry along your current (valid) passport on the day of travel
- You may not leave luggage on the coach
- Since this tour involves traveling to mountains, carry along warm clothes
- Depart from Milan at 7:15am
- At 11am you will arrive at St. Moritz
- After spending some time in the backdrop of the Swiss Alps, at 1:30pm you will hop on the Bernina Red Train
- You will arrive in the ancient town of Tirano at 4:30pm
- Lastly, you will head back to Milan and arrive there at 8pm
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German & French
- Daily: 7:15am
- Different language tours are available on different days. Please check the schedule while booking.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your guide at Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi (Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy)
- Bus: 57, 73, 81, 94
- Train: R17, R22
- Metro: M1, M2
- Light Rail: 12
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking