Skip The Line Tickets To Chichen Itza
Skip past ticketing queues in. the heat and get to exploring the majestic Chichen Itza complex right away!
- Forget about waiting for hours in the sun with this convenient skip-the-line ticket to the Chichen Itza!
- This historic complex signifying the Mayan ruins is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- This ticket lets you explore the marvellous sites of the historic complex at your own pace.
- Learn how the pre-Columbian city played an important role in the Mayan civilization.
- This site is still considered sacred by the Mayan people of the Yucatan Peninsula!
- Skip-the-line ticket to Chichen Itza
- All taxes
- Guided tour
- Hotel transfers
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Perhaps one of the most visited archeological sites in Mexico is the Chichen Itza, and for good reason. One of the New Seven Wonders of the World and boasts a variety of architectural styles, the Chichen Itza is filled to the brim with historical and cultural appeal. As you breezily walk past the entrance (thanks to your skip-the-line ticket), walk into this large pre-Columbian city and find out the role it played in the Mayan civilization (dating between 600 and 1200 AD). It remained a center of worship and pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spaniards. Even so, this site is still considered sacred by the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula. As you walk through the site, gasp at the stunning ruins and experience its rich history.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This ticket is not accessible by wheelchairs.
- By government order, in case you want to enter to the archaeological site with mobile devices (GoPro, professional camera, selfie stick) you must pay an additional fee per device at the ticket office.
- Drones are not permitted.
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Make your way to the store "Calendario Maya Shop", located at the final entrance of Chichen Itza.
- Make sure you do not head directly to the ticketing office.
- At the store, show your printed/e-voucher and get your tickets to enter the site.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.