Rapid Rafting Tour from Split: Picnic Included
Set out for a half-day rafting adventure in the central peninsula of Split in Croatia. Enjoy the powerful waters of the Cetina River during this memorable experience.
- Experience an unforgettable adventure rafting on the Cetina River near Split.
- You'll get a detailed briefing about your rafting equipment and a 3-hour long journey on the river.
- Enjoy the thrilling experience safely with instructors by your side.
- Towards the end of the tour, hike 15 mins up the canyon for a picnic.
- Rafting instructors
- Full rafting equipment (wetsuits, life-jackets, helmets, neoprene shoes, paddles)
- Refreshments and picnic after the tour
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Start your tour with a 45 min air-conditioned transport from the Split Centre to the Dalmatian Hinterland. Once you reach the Blato na Cetini village, get a detailed briefing about your 3-hour-long adventure on the Cetina river. Get familiarised with your equipment - wetsuits, life jackets, helmets, neoprene shoes, and paddles.
Begin the thrilling experience as you raft through the rapids. Your instructors will make sure you're safe throughout this half-day tour. Once you've worked up an appetite after your stint on the powerful river, hike up the canyon for 15 minutes. You'll be treated with a picnic here as you unwind and look back on your memorable day. Once you've changed out of your wetsuits, you'll head back to Split in a van or minibus.
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing with swimwear underneath.
- Baggage is allowed on this experience.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the pick-up point.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Show your ticket at the bus station (Bus no. 12 & 21) in front of St. Francis church at the beginning of the Riva promenade.
- Address: Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21 000, Split .
- The closest train station is Split. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the pick-up point.
- Board trains Split - Perković, Split - Zagreb Glavni kolodvor, and Split - Kaštel Stari to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.