Rural Catalonia Hiking Tour and Rupit Medieval Town Experience
Hike through the unspoiled countryside of a little-known corner of Catalonia, Rupit!
- Enjoy a personalized, small-group hiking tour with a maximum of 8 people.
- You will be lead by passionate English or Spanish-speaking guide.
- Explore the breathtaking Colllsacabra mountain range, a sight to behold.
- Sample local delicacies at a traditional restaurant (own expense).
- Tour the lovely 16th-century medieval town of Rupit before heading back to Barcelona.
- Transport by a comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking local guide
- Guided hike
- Bottled water
- Hiking poles
- Personal insurance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 48 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Set out on a 1.5-hour pleasant drive from Barcelona to Rupit, one of Catalunya’s hidden gems. The medieval town is nestled between the crags of Aiats and the region of La Garrotxa, along the course of the river of Rupit. Your hiking tour starts from around Rupit’s cliffs, through the beautiful forests that hang across the Collsacabra mountain range.
Follow your guide past the natural balcony of the Collsacabra cliffs. Keep your camera at the ready as you take in the stunning views of the Susqueda reservoir and surrounding areas. Catch sight of the famous Salt de Sallent, Catalonia’s highest waterfall at 115 meters. If you’re very lucky, you might even spot eagles flying close to you!
After the hike, you will make your way back to the 16th-century medieval town of Rupit. Break for lunch (you can ask for a booking at a traditional local restaurant). Before heading back to Barcelona, enjoy a guided tour through Rupit’s cobbled streets. Admire the 16th and 18th-century stone houses, as well as the church and the historic center.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
Tue, Thu, Fri, and Sun - 8:30 AM to 6 PM (approximately).
What to Bring
- Hiking/sport shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Waterproof jacket
- Sunglasses & sunscreen
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide in front of el Nacional Restaurant.
- Address: Passeig de Gràcia, 24 Bis, 08007 Barcelona, Spain.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest metro station is 'Passeig de Gràcia.' Catch the L2, L3, or L4 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.