Priority Access: Eiffel Tower & Louvre Museum
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Skip the long serpentine queues and head straight to the elevators
- Show your Eiffel Tower tickets on your mobile device and be on your way!
- Enjoy the stunning aerial views of the Notre Dame Cathedral, Seine River, and other Paris landmarks.
- A professional tour guide will keep you informed on the history of the Eiffel Tower.
- Explore the stunning permanent collections of the Louvre including the timeless Mona Lisa.
Meeting Point: Meet your tour representative at the Souvenir Shop – 10 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Your host will be wearing a blue jacket/red shirt with the Paris Tour Guide logo.
Once you've caught up with your host, he/she will help you get acquainted with the monument and take you to the 2nd level of the tower. Through the tour, you will get to hear tales of the Eiffel Tower as you learn about its creation for the International Exposition of 1889, a world fair. Once you ascend to the 2nd level at 400 feet, you will be greeted with some of the most majestic views of the city
Your Louvre priority entrance tickets swoop you past the long ticketing lines and take you straight to this wonderful museum. Once inside, your lovely tour guide will take you on a well-planned tour across the various department's housed within the museum. Along the way, you will be presented with interesting trivia and the history of the art. The main focus of your tour will be on the Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa, and the Coronation of Napoleon. After the tour, you are free to explore the Louvre until its closing hours.
- Admission tickets to Eiffel Tower with Host
- Admission tickets to Louvre Museum
- Hotel Transfers
- Food & Beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.