Authentic Tuscany - Wine Tour from Florence
Tuscany is one of the best destinations for wine lovers! Discover two gorgeous villages in the Chianti region and indulge in two splendid tastings of four different wines and local products in a cozy winery!
- Kickstart your day with a scenic drive along the Tuscan countryside, known for its idyllic landscape, rolling hills, cypress trees and vineyards dotted with quaint farmhouses.
- Visit the heart of Tuscany and taste its organic wine, made top-notch with its warm climate, rich soil, and rolling countryside.
- Discover the secrets of winemaking and indulge in some quality wine tasting accompanied with local produce.
- See the rolling hills and olive groves that Chianti is so famously known for in the small towns of Greve and Castellina, which will surely etch an everlasting impression.
- Your drive along the Via Chiantigiana will see you passing through countless vineyards surrounded by lush green landscapes on one of the most wild and enchanting roads you can find in Italy.
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Licensed tour escort
- 2 Wine Tastings in two different wineries accompanied by local products
- Round trip transfers
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
1:15 PM - 7:45 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets are available at a reduced price.
- From Nov- Mar – English, Spanish
- From Apr- Oct – English, Spanish, French, Italian
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
The Authentic Tuscan Experience
The rich red Chianti wine is synonymous with its region’s rolling hills, endless vineyards, and countless castles, that are freckled all over the picturesque region of the Tuscan countryside. The wine is rich in flavor and is best when accompanied with food. There is nothing quite like sampling wine straight from a vineyard where it was likely produced. Which is why we bring you the authentic Tuscan experience replete with a local wine tasting tour.
A Memorable Time in Chianti
Your day will follow the roads that lead toward a countryside of unrivaled charm. Tuscany with its vineyards, dotted landscapes, Romanesque structures, and castles makes for a delightful journey. Arrive in the heart of the Florentine Chianti Classico, to a small and cozy winery. Here, the owner gives you a first-hand account of winemaking and its many secrets, followed by a delicious tasting of the wine native to the vineyard and local produce.
The next stop on the tour is the picturesque village of Greve in the rural region of Chianti. This is the local hub of the wine industry enwrapped in a pleasant market-town air. The town boasts of a historic central square and is famous for being the birthplace of navigator Giovanni da Verrazzano. Here you will be given some free time to do some exploring of your own. You can admire the square and general splendor or browse through the many local artisan shops.
Moving along the Via Chiantigiana, you will cross the Chianti Classico area to breathe in the authentic Tuscan atmosphere. Roll along gentle hilly landscapes dotted with medieval towns that seem frozen in time, before reaching a winery run by a family. This is a winery that is known for its top-notch produce. You will receive a warm welcome by the passionate owner who will guide you through its cellars and aromatic gardens. A divine tasting of four different wines awaits you along with some local products.
The last stop on the tour will be at the ancient town of Castellina with a history that dates back 3000 years. With a medieval closed walkway, this town provides the perfect setting in an area of great beauty. Here, the tour leader will guide you through the charming historical center with its attractive houses, and shops.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes.
- From November - March, the itinerary won’t include the stop at Castellina, and the return to Florence will be approximately 30 minutes earlier.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- If any dietary requirements, please specify at the time of booking.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is - Piazzale Montelungo, at the Yellow Street Sign Caf Tour - Gray Line Florence.
- This is a bus stop located in the Montelungo square, which you will easily find.
- The Caf Tour representative will be wearing blue clothing with Caf written on the tshirt, for easy recognition.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Piazzale Montelungo.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Take bus 32, 32R, 39R, 2526 to the Firenze stop.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.