Genoa and Portofino Full-Day trip
Travel beyond Milan and go on a full-day sightseeing tour of three gems of the Ligurian Coast. Led by an expert guide, drive down south to the capital of Liguria to see the largest seaport in Italy at Genoa. The tour also includes stops at Portofino and Santa Margherita Ligure!
- Walk through the historic streets of Genoa, rich with memorials of Christopher Columbus.
- Visit landmark sites such as San Lorenzo Cathedral, the Palace of the Doges, and the Royal Palace.
- Cruise along the Ligurian coast to the glamorous fishing village of Portofino, a popular escape for celebrities.
- Sit back and relax in the charming harbor of Portofino, full of vibrant fishing boats and houses.
- Admire the colorful harbor of Santa Margherita Ligure.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from Milan
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Guided tour of Genoa
- Boat trip from Santa Margherita Ligure to Portofino
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 120 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Genoa is nicknamed “La Superba” (“Superb One”), thanks to its impressive landmarks. In fact, part of the old town was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2006. Start your day off here exploring streets that are rich in art, gastronomy and architecture. As the birthplace of Christopher Columbus, its role in maritime history is legendary.
Your next stop is Portofino, the pearl of the Ligurian Sea. A tiny hamlet that dates back to the Roman period, its glittering harbor and vibrant waterfront houses have made it a famous holiday destination among celebrities. Portofino’s Roman name of Portus Delphini (Port of the Dolphin) reflects the large dolphin population that inhabited the Tigullian Gulf.
End your tour with a stop at the charming seaside town of Santa Margherita Ligure. Enjoy views of its palm-lined harbor that lines the waterfront with the pastel-colored houses stacked up on the hill behind. Everywhere here you will see olive groves covering the terrain, and colorful sailboats and fishing craft bobbing in the marina.
know before you go
- Please note that the departure time and the duration of the tour might be affected by the organization and/or traffic problems
- In case of bad weather, it may not be possible to go on a boat trip
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Thu and Sat: 7am to 7:30pm
How to Redeem Your Ticket
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays
- The meeting point is - Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi
- Address: Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Bus: 57, 73, 81, 94
- Train: R17, R22
- Metro: M1, M2
- Light Rail: 12
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking