Brooklyn Bridge Walking Tour
Experience the magic of Manhattan on a guided walking tour through its main attractions.
- Begin your tour across the iconic Hall Park of New York City.
- Discover the charm of the Seaport District, Chinatown, and Little Italy.
- Learn all about the history and culture of the area from a professional tour guide.
- Take in scenic panoramic views of the skyline of Manhattan and Manhattan Bridge.
- Walk across the wooden panels of the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.
- Visit other major attractions in the area during this 2-hour guided tour.
- Walking tour with licensed New York City tour guide
- Illustrated map
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Lower Manhattan has a charm unlike any other part of New York. Discover iconic landmarks like the Brooklyn Bridge, Chinatown, and more, along with an expert NYC tour guide.
The tour lasts for about 2 hours, during which time you will get to stop at many must-see attractions in this part of the city. Start off by walking across the Brooklyn Bridge and hearing all about its exciting history from your guide. Make sure you pause to take pictures of the beautiful Manhattan skyline.
Next up is the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Staten Island, and the port of Brooklyn. Witness the unique culture of the lower side of Manhattan as you stop at each of these areas.
You’ll also get to stop at NYC highlights like Jane’s Carousel, Brooklyn Heights, Chinatown, Little Italy, and more. This tour ends at Dumbo, which is on the Brooklyn side of the bridge.
know before you go
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering if they are not fully vaccinated.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
- Group size: Maximum 15 people.
Daily from 9am to 11am.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Redeem your ticket at Unlimited Biking Brooklyn Bridge.
- Address: 38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038, United States.
- The nearest bus stop is 'Park Row/Beekman St,' which is located directly outside the ticket redemption point.
- Catch bus #M9 or M103 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.