Pattaya Mini Siam General Admission Ticket
Travel around the world not in 80 days, but 80 minutes with your tickets to Mini Siam. Housing nearly 100 replicas of the world’s iconic landmarks, take in the distinct bird’s eye view of the Eastern and Western hemispheres!
- Feel like Gulliver from Gulliver’s Travels as you walk through the park of Mini Siam and take in the replicas of famous landmarks at a scale of 1:25
- This global village comprises of the best landmarks from the Eastern and Western hemispheres
- Visit the world’s famous landmarks of the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty, the Sydney Opera House, etc. in miniature at Mini Europe
- Make your way to Mini Siam for a blast of Thai culture and admire the miniature landmarks of Ayutthaya, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and the Bridge over the River Kwai, among others
The quaint park behind the Pattaya Boxing World Stadium has some exciting sights in store for you! Head out to Pattaya’s Mini Siam, a park that houses almost 100 replicas of world-famous landmarks, neatly divided into two sections: Mini Siam and Mini Europe (or the rest of the world).
Venture through Thailand as you pass Sukhothai, Ayutthaya and Rattanakosin, and admire the miniature structures of the Emerald Buddha, the Bridge over the River Kwai, and Anantasamakhom Throne Hall. Cross the narrow stream to reach Mini Europe and continue your adventure as you take in the sights of Paris' Eiffel Tower and L’arc de Triomphe, Singapore’s Merlion, London’s Tower Bridge, New York’s Statue of Liberty and then some! This global village is the perfect blend of Eastern and Western hemispheres and worth a visit.
- Pattaya Mini Siam General Admission Ticket (Thai Citizens)
- Pattaya Mini Siam General Admission Ticket (Non-Thai Citizens)
- General Admission Ticket into Pattaya Mini Siam
Know Before You Go
- Daily from 7 AM to 9 PM
- Last admission at 8 PM
Children (90-120 cm in height) enjoy discounted ticket prices
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 48hrs before schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Make your way to Mini Siam (387 M. 6 Sukhumvit Rd., Pattaya City Naklua, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150 Thailand).
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Mini Siam Pattaya.
- The park is about 143 kilometers from Bangkok on Sukhumvit Road.
- From the intersection Naklua market, it is about 500 meters.
- We recommend taking a taxi or tuk tuk to Mini Siam
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.