Coffee at Burj Khalifa Cafe + At The Top Access
Experience stunning panoramic views of the Dubai skyline from the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa. Follow that up with a hot drink in the newly revamped café on the ground floor.
- Exclusive Access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- One capuccino or soft drink
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule
Visit the observation deck of the highest structure in the world and combine your experience with a hot cup of coffee. Your tickets give you access to the 124th & 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa, along with the above-mentioned delicacies at The Cafe, which is located on the ground level of the Burj Khalifa.
Zip to the 124th & 125th floor in the world's fastest elevator. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters!
Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled vistas. Head to The Cafe on the ground level, where the ambiance is perfect for an unforgettable culinary experience.
The special treats you will experience are prepared by Executive Chef Jerome Lagarde, who with his 20 years’ experience in acclaimed Michelin-starred restaurants assures an experience every bit as memorable as the view.
know before you go
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground-level.
Keep In Mind
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- You will receive an email with your Burj Khalifa At the Top + The Cafe voucher instantly.
- No need to print. Please display the same at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address: Blvd Dubai - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
The Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall metro stop is a 9-minute walk from the Burj Khalifa.