All-Inclusive Blue Mountains Tour With Scenic World, Featherdale Wildlife Park, River Cruise & Transfers
Experience the lush beauty of Sydney on this all-inclusive Blue Mountains tour. Visit the Jamison Valley, the Three Sisters, Scenic World, and get up close and personal with some of Australia’s most famous animals at Featherdale National park, before ending your tour with a cruise down the Parramatta River into Sydney Harbour.
- Save time and money with this all-inclusive day tour through the Blue Mountains area.
- Join a small group on the tour and go on guided bush walks and make stops at lookouts with breathtaking views of this incredible landscape.
- Experience the eucalyptus-scented rainforest in a new and thrilling manner by soaring through the skyways at Scenic World.
- Enjoy interacting with koalas, kangaroos, and more of Australia’s unique animals at Featherdale National Park.
- End your tour with a scenic cruise down the Parramatta River into the iconic Sydney Harbour.
- Friendly and experienced guide
- Small group of not more than 20 people
- Scenic World: guided admission into Skyway, Railway & Cableway Valued at $46 per person
- Guided Rainforest boardwalk in the Jamison Valley
- Lunch catering to vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free diets
- Unique lookouts away from large groups
- Interactive experience with native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park and hand feeding kangaroos
- All transport in a modern fleet with Wifi (may not be guaranteed at all times depending on the vehicle used. It will be available at lunch)
- River Cruise return cruising into Sydney Harbour
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Start your journey into the heart of the Blue Mountains early in the morning with a pick-up from Sydney City Centre. From here, you will be taken westward in an air-conditioned bus, over the Sydney Harbour Bridge, past the tall mountain ranges, and into the Blue Mountains. There, you will join your guide on bushwalks through the dense rainforest in small groups of not more than 20 individuals, for an intimate and educational experience. Your guide will lead you to some unique and wonderful lookout points overlooking the Jamison Valley, where you can take in expansive and stunning vistas of the eucalyptus-scented forests and valley. From here, you can use your Scenic World passes to go on a guided boardwalk through the forest and enjoy three sightseeing rides, such as skyway rides and more!
Kick off the second leg of your adventure with lunch at a historic mountain hotel, with Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-free options available if you require them. After lunch, your guide will take you on a visit to the final viewpoint on the tour, where you can snap memorable pictures and marvel at the blue-mist covered mountains. See if you can spot the Three Sisters, Mount Solitary and the Narrowneck Plateau from the lookout point, as well as the Jenolan Caves and the Giant Stairway. After you have soaked in your fill of the valley, you can head to Featherdale Wildlife Park, where you can get up close and personal with the diverse wildlife of Australia, such as koalas, wombats, kangaroos, emus and many more. Learn more about these amazing and unique creatures, their lives and their ties to this continent.
Finally, for the cherry on top, you will end your tour with a cruise down the Parramatta River into the world-famous Sydney Harbour. Admire the scenic views of Sydney’s iconic landmarks from the waters of the harbour, and take pictures of the unforgettable vistas that will unfold before your eyes. Perfect for family outings and trips with friends, this tour will leave you with many magical memories of the misty mountains to cherish for the rest of your life.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please bring along sunscreen, hats and sunglasses, as well as bottled water on this tour. During the cooler seasons (June-August) you must also bring along warmer clothes.
- Reduced price tickets are available for children (aged 3-12) and infants (0-2). Please select the appropriate option during checkout and bring along valid photo IDs during the tour.
- Unfortunately, this experience is not accessible by wheelchair.
** Timings and Availability **
- Mon to Sat: all year-round (except Good Friday and Christmas)
- The duration of the tour is all-day, finishing at approximately 6:30pm.
- The tour begins with an early morning pick-up from several hotels near the city center, starting from 6:45am. Please check your tickets for the list of pick-up points and timings.
- You will receive your Blue Mountains All-Day Inclusive Tour mobile voucher shortly. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the pickup point.
You will be picked up from the following pick-up points in Sydney City Centre early in the morning:
- 6:45am – Novotel Sydney On Darling Harbour, 100 Murray Street
- 6:50am – Park Royal Hotel Darling Harbour, 150 Day Street
- 6:55am – Mercure Central Hotel, outside Little Regent Street
- 7:00am – Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central, 431 Pitt Street
- 7:05am – Travelodge Sydney, 27-33 Wentworth Avenue
- 7:10am – Sheraton Grand (Rear entrance) outside 132 Castlereagh Street
- 7:15am – Intercontinental Sydney, outside 117 Macquarie Street
- 7:20am – Four Seasons Hotel (Rear entrance) outside 98 Harrington Street
These tickets are valid only for the date booked.