Dubrovnik: Mljet Island National Park Day Tour with Hotel Transfers
Explore the natural surroundings, lakes, and Benedictine Monastery of the serene Mljet Island and Mljet National Park in this day trip from Dubrovnik.
- The picture-perfect Mljet Island and National Park await you on this relaxing day trip.
- Just a catamaran ride away, Mljet Island is the biggest island in the South Dalmatian archipelago and is home to abundant flora and fauna and marine life.
- Walk and climb around the island, soak up dazzling views of the sea, and take a boat ride in ‘Veliko and Malo Jezero’ or Large and Small Lake. Don’t miss the chance to swim in either of the cool blue lakes.
- Visit the St. Mary island (situated in the Small Lake), the site of the ancient Benedictine monastery – an important part of Croatia’s Roman history and religion. This is one landmark that you shouldn't miss visiting.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Entrance fee for the National Park
- Catamaran ticket
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
In this day tour from Dubrovnik, experience the unspoilt island of Mljet and the abundant nature, lakes, and history of the Mljet National Park.
Mljet Island– one of the most charming islands in the Mediterranean Sea – is the biggest island in the South Dalmatian archipelago. Covered in lush forests, the sea around the island is rich in beauty and marine life. Enjoy a catamaran ride to the island and soak up the natural sights around you on the way. You’ll visit the Mljet National Park which covers the entire northwest region of Mljet Island. Established as a national park in 1960, there’s a lot to see and do in this relaxing nature reserve.
Walk around or climb the hills to enjoy the stunning scenery of the Adriatic coast. Explore two saltwater lakes – Veliko and Malo Jezero (Large and Small Lake) – which both stretch for about 4-km. Don’t miss the opportunity to swim in either of the stunning lakes.
Take a boat to St. Mary island, in the corner of the Large Lake, and visit the picturesque Benedictine monastery. Built in the 12th-century and no longer inhabited, this monastery is one of the oldest church complexes in the Adriatic and has a wonderful atmospheric vibe. There’s also a cafe here so you can relax and refresh yourself amidst your beautiful surroundings.
know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothing, footwear, and bring swimwear.
- Wear sunscreen, a sunhat, sunglasses, and carry a bottle of water as it can get very sunny.
- Photography is allowed.
1 June to 30 Sept
- Daily: 8am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pick-up and drop off.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pick-up zone, you’ll be provided with the nearest pick-up location.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled pick-up.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- If you’re heading directly to the meeting point, meet your guide at: Port Gruz.
- Address: Obala Ivana Pavla II 13, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- The closest bus stop is the Dubrovnik Bus station, an 8-min walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.