From Florence: Cinque Terre Day Tour
Witness the natural beauty of the Cinque Terre region of the Italian Riviera, so unique and beautiful that it is declared to be a World Heritage Site. Spend a day discovering the dramatic scenery and laid-back lifestyle that has made this rugged coastline a must-see!
- Behold the unspoiled charm of Cinque Terre, a string of centuries-old fishing villages stacked upon a rugged coastline.
- Discover four out of five ingeniously constructed fishing villages that make up Cinque Terre.
- With a knowledgeable guide by your side, you can navigate this stunning, but complicated region with no difficulty.
- Go for a refreshing dip in the Mediterranean, shop at quaint shops, sit in one of the cheerful bars, or do whatever your heart desires to make the most of your experience!
- Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Licensed Tour escort
- Train tickets (depending on the selected option)
- Boat - weather permitting (depending on the selected option)
- Typical Lunch with drinks (depending on the selected option)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The tour begins at 7:00 AM
Reduced Price Tickets
Entry for children between 4-12 years is discounted while entry for children between 0-3 is free, not including lunch.
English and Spanish - Daily
German - Friday
Italian - Saturday and Sunday
French - Sunday
Portuguese - Monday
- Round Trip Transfers and Independent Visit:
Those who wish to enjoy an independent visit to Cinque Terre can take advantage of the shared transport by booking this option.
- Round Trip Transfers and Guided Visit:
This includes transfer to Cinque Terre, train and boat journey within Cinque Terre, a guided visit to its four fishing villages, and an optional lunch.
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Walk through the surreal cliff-side villages and get enchanted by the spectacular sights of the Ligurian Sea, cultivated terraces, and pastel colored villages. Take in the exotic landscape as you stroll through the ancient paths and stunning villages. The Cinque Terre is among the only parts of the Italian Riviera that remains unspoiled and untouched, earning it the title of a World Heritage Site and a National Park.
The isolated mountains and valleys with lush landscapes are a truly spectacular sight. Discover the magic of the lands and the special sentiment it resonates with the rest of the mainland as a guide leads you through this exquisite, visually-captivating trail.
- Drive from Florence to Manarola
- Boat ride to Monterosso (if the weather permits)
- Train journey to Vernazza (depending on the option selected)
- Discover the picture-picture town of Vernazza and hop into the cheerful bars of the area
- Train ride to Riomaggiore (depending on the option selected)
- Exploration of the beaches, a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean and discovery of small artisan shops in Monterosso
- Classic lunch with a local menu amidst the scenic views of sea and hills (depending on the option selected)
- Train ride to La Spezia from Riomaggiore
- Return to Florence
Please note that the order of visit may change.
Please note that the order of visit may change
know before you go
- Ensure to bring along suitable walking shoes.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- No tours will take place on December 25th and January 1st.
- Due to the nature of this hike, the tour is not suitable for small children or people with walking difficulties.
- In case of unexpected closure of the paths due to unforeseen events, alternative routes will be taken.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you in 30-45 minutes.
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide/bus at Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy.
- Your pick up point is next to the Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line Yellow Street Sign.
- Landmark : Close to Le Voyage 2
To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Piazzale Montelungo or follow the Google Coordinates For Your Meeting Point
Getting To Piazzale Montelungo
- The nearest Bus Station is Fermata Autobus Piazza Monte Lungo Firenze (Stop ID : FI_161) . To know the buses that frequent this stop click here .
- The nearest Train Station is Firenze S.M.N. Station, an 8 minute walk (650m) from your meeting point.
- Late arrivals and people who miss their tour will be considered a no-show and will not be eligible for a refund
- These tour reservations have strict timings. If you are late, it will not be possible to join the group, unless you pay for the activity again (subject to availability).